13 | Claim me as yours again~🔞

Taehyung was sitting on the bed, waiting for his husband as the younger was changing.

He was getting very impatient but he immediately looked up when he heard Jungkook's voice.

Taehyung was speechless. His eyes widen at the sight of Jungkook standing infront of him, wearing a sexy red lingerie. He had removed his robe, carefully putting on a show as he stripped and was now only wearing the surprise for his husband.

Taehyung's breath hitched as he eyed Jungkook. He gulped as he felt his dick twitching inside his pants.

"W-what? Say something...do I not look good? Did you not like the surprise?" Jungkook asked.

"You look hella sexy in that baby. I definitely loved it. I can't wait to devour you." Taehyung licked his lips and approached the younger as his gaze was fixed on him, eyes piercing with lust and hunger for Jungkook.

Taehyung stepped closer and went down on his knees. He removed the lingerie slowly & started kissing and licking Jungkook's thigh with the younger standing still and gently running his fingers through Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung then slowly removed his suit and Jungkook was watching his hot husband undressing. He bite his inner cheek as he was getting desperate to touch.

Taehyung removed his underwear and got fully naked in front of his husband. He his husband & kissed him passionately. Tongues exploring each other's mouths, licking each other's lips and Jungkook sucked gently on his husband's tongue as their kiss deepened.

As their lips parted, Taehyung looked into his husband's eyes, "Jungkookie, I love you."

Taehyung slowly placed kissed down the younger's neck, licking and gently biting as his hands roamed around the younger's body. He gently caress and rub his husband's sensitive nipples and mumbled, "So soft, so pretty, all mine."

"Ahh, Taehyungie..." Jungkook moaned and Taehyung smirked.

Taehyung gently led his husband to the bed as Jungook laid down on his back against the soft white silk sheets. Taehyung hovered over his husband, touching him and bringing his face closer to Jungkook's neck, nuzzling and breathing in slowly and deeply adoring his husband's natural scent.

"I love you too, Taehyungie.'' Jungkook said enjoying the warmth of his husband, getting turned on by his breath on his neck.

Jungook was getting impatient, "Tae, touch me, hurry up." he whined in desperation.

Taehyung moved from his neck and they were now face to face, "As you wish babyboy~"

Tae kissed Jungkook & slowly made his way further down, to his collarbones and chest. With his other hand he started circling and playing with one nipple as the bud hardened, and he took the other nipple in his mouth licking it in circles.

Jungkook was very sensitive on his nipples. He was enjoying the warm wet tongue and fingers stimulating him simultaneously. He moaned loudly, not caring his parents might hear him.

Taehyung kept licking and sucking the nipple and gently nibbling on it. He proceeded to lick and suck the other nipple. He could feel Jungkook's cock, hard between them and noticed that he was starting to leak a little.

He slowly went down and kissed Jungkook's belly button. He trailed his kisses from there to his cock. He immediately took it in his mouth and started licking it from the base to the tip.

"Oh my god, Tae... it feels so good..." Jungkook moaned as he locked his fingers into Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung smirked and fastened the pace making Jungkook come in his mouth.