10 | Hospitalised

It's been few weeks that Taehyung is living with Jimin and Yoongi after what happened with Jungkook.

It's crystal clear that Jungkook didn't even call him after he left so Taehyung assumed Jungkook might never want to see him. But, he was absolutely wrong.

On the other hand, Jungkook was hella guilty for saying those rude things to Taehyung. He literally paid for his medical classes and in return Jungkook did nothing but to act mean towards him. Heck he never meant those things, he loved the older way too much and look now he's regretting. He always tried to call the older many times but either it's switched off or Jimin would always cut the call before warning Jungkook not to hurt his best friend by calling him.

Nowadays, Jungkook is being lovesick. He literally sees Taehyung everywhere. Once, he was preparing for his xms and he legit thought Taehyung is standing in the kitchen but when he called him he realised he was just hallucinating.

"Tae, pls come back home...I'm sorry for whatever I did." Jungkook mumbled while slowly drifting of to sleep.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Taehyung is sitting near the balcony, looking at the moon.

"What are you doing?" Jimin's voice startled Taehyung.

"Damn, you scared me." Taehyung said but Jimin didn't answered anything. Instead, he sat beside Taehyung.

"Does the moon reminds you of Jungkook?"

"Yeah. It does." Taehyung said trying hard to suppress his tears and this didn't go unnoticed by Jimin.

He pulled Taehyung towards him and laid his head on his chest, "cry Taehyung. It will make you feel better."

As soon as Jimin said this, Taehyung broke down in tears.

"I miss him so much Jiminie. I can't live without him. It hurts so much."

"I know. Maybe Jungkook's also crying for you."

"Huh? How?" Taehyung said as he looked up to see Jimin's face.

"Just a hunch."

"I see...."

"Are you feeling better?"

"Yeah. Only a bit."

Taehyung said and put his head on Jimin's lap.

"You are so strong Taehyungie."

"You think so?"

"Yeah Tae, anyways, let's go to bed now."

"No. I wanna see the moon right now."

"Tae, don't act stubborn. You haven't slept well for 2 days. You need some rest for fucks sake. And idk why you keep visiting the movie set and that too right after your shift ends. You know it might affect your health as you aren't even taking any break."

"It feels good when you best friend scolds you like this.." Taehyung giggled.

"It's not funny Tae. You should atleast take breaks if you are gonna continue the shoot."

"Jiminahh, you know right, I'm doing this so that I can pay Jungkook's medical fees. I wouldn't have taken that job if my salary was higher than what I'm getting right now."

"I understand that Tae. But the job you took may risk your life. That stupid director asked you to do a dangerous stunt and you happily accepted. He even said he won't take responsibility if you get hurt or die...like wtf? Also, why do they have these kinds of dangerous roles where you have to jump with your bike from a tall building or whatever. That's fucking insane."