14| Epilogue 🔞

6 years later:-➤

A 30 y/o man arrived at the airport, wearing a long coat, a beret hat and ofc he didn't forget to wear his mask...incase his fans notices him accidentally. He was quite famous now.

Yes, Kim Taehyung is a writer now

Yes, Kim Taehyung is a writer now. But he still didn't leave the job of a "pizza delivery guy". Cuz that's the job which brought the love of his life to him. So he decided to continue working there despite being a writer. Thanks to Jungkook and his parents who supported and helped him throughout the journey of fulfilling his dream job: becoming a writer.

He checked the time on his wrist watch: 7:15 am. You may ask what the occasion and what is Taehyung doing in the airport at this early morning.

Well, his beloved husband is coming back to Korea from Canada after completing his postgraduates medical degree, i.e. MD.

He looked around himself to see anyone staring at him.or not. He saw the coast clear and went inside to sit somewhere.

It's 7:20 am now. Jungkook might land in Korea soon. He took out his phone and stared at his lockscreen wallpaper. He smiled internally. It's been 2-3 years that Jungkook left to complete his MD and now that he's coming back, Taehyung can't control his excitement.

 It's been 2-3 years that Jungkook left to complete his MD and now that he's coming back, Taehyung can't control his excitement

He still remembers the day when Jungkook was about to leave. He was crying way too much as he doesn't want to leave the elder. Taehyung's eyes saddened more as he saw his husband crying. He wanted to cry too but someone has to be strong at that moment so he comforted Jungkook & motivated him to complete his MD course and become the best doctor. Jungkook nodded at his husband words and kissed him before boarding on the plane. After bidding bye to Jungkook, Taehyung also bursted into tears after he came home.

It's 7:30 am right now. He heard the the sound of landing of a certain plane and he's sure Jungkook's inside. He got up from his dear and went forward where other people were waiting for their family members, partners or any other other close one to arrive.

Taehyung was tall enough to see whether his dear Jungkookie is coming or not. But there was no sight of his husband.

Suddenly a voice called him out from the left, "TAEHYUNGIE ~"