04 | "I'd rather die instead of living with you!!"

"Hey Kook, what happened last night? I told you to call me right?" Jin said while heading towards the class.

Jungkook, who was quiet around Jin ans Hobi the whole time, decided to speak.

"Hyung, I'm no more a Jeon...I'm a Kim now."

"What? Does that mean Taehyung and you are married now?" Hobi gasped.

"Yeah. That stupid Ryan brought us to a Marriage Registry Office and then we got married. He also brought a priest and rings. The whole time he was calling us lovebirds. Like, both Ryan and Taehyung were getting on my nerves." Jungkook said.

"Oh...lemme see the ring. Wow, it has 'KTH' carved in it."

"Hyung, this is not the right time to say these things. I couldn't sleep the whole night thinking how will my face my parents, especially my dad. I cried the whole night."

"Shh shhh... don't cry Kookie. Hobi and I are here, everything will be fine. Just remember that you promised yourself to be the best doctor. Now stop crying ok?" Jin cupped Jungkook's face and wiped his tears.

"Yup Jungkookie, don't worry. Everything will be ok...now let's go to the class." Hobi patted Jungkook's back.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"Taehyung, you gotta be kidding me!!"

"No, I'm serious Chim. I married Jungkook yesterday and he's my husband now."

"Wtf?! How did all of these things happened in one night?"

"I don't know. That Ryan guy is mastermind behind all this. But, he's not that bad. I mean, he did this all for us cuz he consider himself as our friend....so can't blame him. It's all my fault. It's all bcz of that letter." Taehyung sighs.

"I'm sorry Tae." A voice interrupted Vmin's convo.

"Yoongi hyung? Why are you saying sorry?"

"Bcz...I was the one who asked u to put the love letter-"

"Aish hyung..." Taehyung interrupted Yoongi, "Pls don't blame yourself. You are not at fault. What's dome is dome. Although I'm complaining about the marriage." Taehyung said making Yoonmin smirk.

"Aww, is our Taehyungie in love?"

"Aww, our Tae is growing up."

"Yoongi hyung, Jimin stop teasing me. Idk if it's love or not but whenever I see him, it's like, everything becomes blur."

"Tae, we understand. You are falling in love. But don't fall for him too hard without knowing his feelings. We can't see u sad at any cost."

"Yeah I know. But I think he's opening up to me. Today, he woke up me and made breakfast for me."

"Oh my my...we can see a progess. So Tae, when are you throwing a party?"

"Soon guys." Taehyung winked.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Jungkook was sitting near the balcony; reading a book. He was immersed in reading that he didn't hear his friends calling him. So instead, Hobi and Jin approached him and talked to him.

"We have been calling you for so long and her you didn't hear us." Hobi playfully scolded Jungkook.

"Sorry hyung, I was reading this book. But what happened?" Jungkook asked.

"Kook, y-your dad...is here. And for some reason, he looks disappointed and pissed off." Jin said as he was scared if Jungkook's father will ask him something about his marriage.