09 | Broken hearts

"I'm home, Jungkookie~" Taehyung excitedly called out his husband's name but frowned when he saw the lights were off.

"Jungkook? Where are you?" Taehyung again called out but there was no response as Jungkook wasn't home yet.

"Fuck...where the hell is he? Is he ok? Did he got kidnapped or something?!" Taehyung panicked as he glanced at the clock. It was pretty late and Taehyung knows Jungkook's college usually ends on 5-6 pm. But now it was 8 pm. He hurriedly took the keys and went out. He drove to Jungkook's college as fast as he could. He parked his bike aside and went towards the main gain but got interrupted by the guard.

"Excuse me sir. You can't go inside as the institution is closed." The guard stated.

"But my husband, Jungkook..."

"I'm sorry sir but right now I assure you nobody's inside the college."

"Oh, ok thank you." Taehyung bowed and left. He returned home with a heavy heart after he was unable to find Jungkook anywhere.

As he stepped inside the house, he saw Jungkook getting out of the bathroom, drying his hair with the towel. He was wearing Taehyung's t-shirt and shorts. Honestly, he looked freaking hot. Taehyung stared at Jungkook for some time. Jungkook noticed Taehyung and flashed his bunny smile.

"Oh Tae-" Before Jungkook could say anything, Taehyung engulfed him into a hug.

"Silly, stupid bunny...you scared the shit out of me. Where the fuck were you? I searched for you everywhere. I almost panicked yk?! I even went to your college." Taehyung slightly scolded Jungkook making him smile.

"Why are you smiling?" Taehyung asked as he frowned.

"You searched for me everywhere?" Jungkook asked.

"Y-yeah."

"I'm sorry. I promise it won't happen next time." Jungkook said as he hugged back Taehyung.

Taehyung's lips curved up a little as he saw the younger tightly hugging him back. They stayed in that position for sometime. Suddenly, they broke the hug as the older's stomach growled. Jungkook chuckled and asked Taehyung to get freshen up so that they can have their dinner together.

Taehyung went to the bathroom and Jungkook went to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

Soon, Taehyung came out of the shower, with a towel wrapped around his waist only. Jungkook saw Taehyung's half naked body and turned his facr away. He felt his cheeks heating up.

"T-Tae..."

"Yes?"

"Pls wear some clothes quickly..."

"Huh? Oh...are you shy Kookie?" Taehyung smirked as he walked closer to Jungkook and back hugged him.

Jungkook could feel Taehyung's breath on his neck.

"Tae~mmhm.." Jungkook moaned as Taehyung placed soft kisses on his neck and then nibbled on his earlobe.

"Baby, you are so hot~" Taehyung whispered near Jungkook's ear making him blush more.

Jungkook tried to freed himself from Taehyung as he had enough of his teasing.

"Taehyung, enough!! Stop teasing me and hurry up to the dining table. The food will get cold."

"Fine." Taehyung huffed and playfully rolled his eyes making Jungkook chuckle.

"You are so cute, Taebear." Jungkook thought.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"Um, Tae?"

"Yes?"