11 | "I love you~"

"Dad, w-why a-are you h-here?" Jungkook stammered as he tried to speak between his cries. He was devastated after getting to knowing about Taehyung's condition.

Mr. Jeon immediately pulled his son into a hug, "Don't cry son. He will be alright. He's a strong man."

"But dad...you didn't said the reason why are you here?"

Before Mr. Jeon could speak anything, the doctor interrupted him.

"Mr. Jeon, thank you for brining the patient in time. He's out of danger right now." The doctor said as he gave a small smile to them.

"Doc, how is my husband? Is he alright? Any major injuries?" Jungkook asked as soon as Dr. Lee came out of his cabin.

"Calm down, Mr. Kim. As I said, he's alright now and there's just some minor injuries. It wasn't exactly an accident. We will interrogate him after he wakes up."

"I see thank you doc. Can I just go and sit beside him?"

"Sure." The doc said and went away.

Jungkook quietly went into the room and sat near Taehyung's bed. He saw how Taehyung was sleeping. The memories of their moments flashed before his eyes making him tear up.

"You idiot!! How dare you thought you can leave me." Jungkook said in a inaudible voice while crying silently. But Taehyung heard it.

"Who..said I will leave you behind hmm?" Taehyung said in his deep voice making Jungkook immediately looked up to him.

"T-Tae, you're awake? Oh my god, I'm so happy. Do you know how worried I was when I got to know that you met with an accident?! How did this happen?!"

"You are asking too many questions, baby. I'll answer one by one."

As Taehyung was about to speak further, Jimin immediately rushed toward Taehyung and hugged him.

"Oh my Tae. Are you alright? I rushed to the hospital when I heard the news. That's why I told you not to.work in that set. I told you it's dangerous but you just don't listen to me."

"Jiminie, I'm fine....don't worry. I didn't die yet."

"Shut up Tae. Don't you even dare talk about dying." Jimin glared at Taehyung and again hugged him.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was cluelessly looking at the Vmin duo.

"What set? What work? What are you two talking about?"

"Jungkook? What are you doing here? Are you here to hurt my Taetae again? Then I won't let you do that. Also, I saw your dad standing outside the room. What is he doing here?"

"Jimin, pls stop. Jungkook just came to see how am I doing. That's it. And, Mr. Jeon was the one who saved my life. I owe him a lot. Thanks to Jungkook's father that I'm still alive."

"Oh. For real?" Jimin gasped.

"Y-yeah."

Jungkook felt ignored for a sec. He can't believe that his dad saved Taehyung's life and he felt happy hearing that but he got anger when Taehyung said Jungkook just visited him for now. He stood up and bursted all his anger, "No. You are wrong. I just didn't came to meet you. I just walked out of the exam hall and that's when the doc called me and told me about ur condition. I fucking panicked and rushed to the hospital. And you're saying that I just came to meet you? Can't you see how much I love you?!"

"W-what? You love me?" Taehyung felt butterflies when he saw Jungkook's cheeks reddened.

Jimin sheepishly smiled as he he eyed Jungkook and Taehyung.