Prologue

A family that works behind the shadows of the Demon slayer corps

A family that works behind the shadows of the Demon slayer corps. The shadows of the Ubuyashiki Family itself. Fujiki Family leads the secret department under the demon slayer corps.

Unlike normal demon slayer corps members these department holds merciless swordsmen, those swordsmen who just not works to annihilate demons, but they do punish demons first before they decapitate it.

Moonlight breathing technique is the main breathing technique of Fujiki Clan. This breathing technique has something that makes the demon suffer however this breathing technique is so beautiful to watch when casted perfectly. Only the chosen ones within the family are the one who can perfect this technique. That chosen one will be the one to lead the department under the demon slayer corps.

The other members under this department uses other breathing techniques because the moonlight breathing technique is exclusive only to Fujiki family.

The head of the Fujiki clan works and meets personally with the Head of the Ubuyashiki Family. Within the history of the Fujiki clan, there still no woman who can perfect the breathing technique of the family.

Until within the 96th leader of the demon slayer corps. Where in a girl was born with a stunning dark grey eyes and aura that glows like a moonlight which they says that it resembles the breathing technique of the family. And showed her skills within the time of 97th leader.

--------------

Photos are not mine, credits to its owner