四十四 Chapter 44 - Corps Rules

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

Along running around in a speed like what we used to do we saw Giyu not too far away. We moved closer as he did the 11th form of water breathing technique resulting of the demon's decapitation. 

"You did well, mismatched haori guy" Hizaki teased Giyu.

Giyu looked at him with an boring expression that looks like he can't believe how Hizaki called him like that.

Tanjiro on the other hand was laying on the ground with Nezuko under his arms.

Both adorable indeed.

Seeing the demon moved closer to them trying to touch them, I continued watching them as the demon becomes ashes little by little. With Tanjiro who's so kind, he held the demon's cloth with him somehow showing sympathy over the demon.

Giyu stepped on the demon's cloth making Tanjiro gasp. Tanjiro turned his gaze up, looking at Giyu.

"Don't waste any sympathy on a demon that devoured humans. It doesn't matter if it looks like a child. It's still a hideous monster that's lived for decades." Giyu spoke.

"To avenge the people who were killed, to make sure there are no more victims" Tanjiro said gripping the cloth tighter. "Of course, I'll bring my blade down on any demon's neck without mercy!" He said loudly.

Stepping forward little by little, letting Giyu hear Tanjiro out and also wanting to hear what he will say before breaking the tension.