三十九 Chapter 39 - Enchanting Blood

Kagaya's POV

"How did you know this demon you say?" Y/n asked.

My wife is currently sitting beside me while Rin is sitting across us.

"Let's just say someone we share the same goal, the goal of our corps although she's a demon" I said calmly.

"That's it?" She asked putting her left hand on her chin resting her head on it.

Taking a sip of her tea using her right hand she looked at me while raising a brow.

"Nothing more?" She spoke once more as silence creeping out of our place since I was observing her thinking of the right words I'll use to answer her.

"Nothing more" I said. "If you don't trust her fully that's fine. I know you're a bit uncertain about it but will you trust me on this one?" I continued.

Ignoring me she started turning her gaze to Rin. "Tell me your reason why are you looking for this one too" She said making Rin flinch upon nervousness because of her intimidating aura that she currently shows to us.

"U-uhh she's the doctor helping my family ever since but we lost contact to her when I became the head of our family, it is said that the demon king became more eager to kill her and sent more demons to catch her within our period." Rin said nervously. "She'll help a lot within my research and for the medicine I'm creating for Oyakata-sama"

I was looking at Rin with an 'I'm sorry I can't help you' eyes, as I am too can't read Y/n and also intimidated at her.