四十七 Chapter 47 - Hidden Department

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

Hinaki and Nichika ran inside to get some bandages following what their father said as for Kagaya who walked towards me with worried eyes.

Caressing my cheeks softly while avoiding the wound not intending to touch it in anyway as it must be treated first. "Does it hurt?" Kagaya asked while he waits for the material needed to treat it.

I shook my head as a 'no' as he seemed to forgot that we're on a meeting seeing how his focus is only directed on me.

"Y/n-sama I apologize, I didn't mean to-" Sanemi said as he bowed down with his head so low.

"No, it's ok" I said cutting him off. "It's not like I'm in a critical condition, am I?" I said and laughed wanting to change the atmosphere.

While Kagaya is busy tending to the wound that I see that just a scratch, I felt someone tugging my haori. I turned around and it was Nezuko, she hugged me cuddling on to me as I smiled at her reciprocating her embrace.

"I'll fix your kimono for you, what do you think?" I said seeing her kimono got damaged from the stabs she received from Sanemi earlier.

"Hmm mmh!" Nezuko replied seeing me fully.

Kagaya finished treating the scratch on my face smiled upon seeing my sweet side for the others however as he already know that there's a side of me that's only for him.

With the Hashiras still surprised on what just happened and Hizaki with Kenji who seems to become a statue due to their shocked state.