十五 Chapter 15 - Disappointed

??? POV

??? POV

It hurts all over my body. I don't know how many days had passed since my conversation with Oyakata-sama. After that nobody visited me here, no one from any of my comrades well its my fault though making Y/n-sama's life in danger. Though I would step in that battle if it comes to that, I love her can't they understand it?

After Hizaki-sama told me all I've done, he left leaving some men in here. They are beating me to death It would be better if they just killed me rather than having this torture. Maybe because of how many swordsmen under my wing I killed and families I sacrificed, I guess this is my karma.

I chuckled remembering how many people begged for their life just for me to show them pity.

Someone dragged me, I can't stand up anymore. My last strength already left me and I can feel that I am bleeding to death?

I felt the cold breeze and heard some trees rustling due to the wind. The one who's dragging me put me down at the ground. I felt some needle pierced through my shoulder.

"This is a poison, this will end your suffering" a man I can't recognize explained.

"Goodbye, may you rest in peace"

The last thing they said as I hear the sound of their footsteps going far away from me.

I'm losing hope and just waiting for myself to die even though I still want to live and make Y/n be mine. I still want to build a family with her but how? I'm so close to dying, I'm restrained and all beaten up, bleeding to death they even injected a poison so they will be sure that I'll die here.

"You can't die for now, you still have debts to pay and an agreement to fulfil so endure the pain and survive" A man said dripping some liquid to me

I tried opening my eyes but all I can see is an blur image of the man.