六十五 Chapter 65 - Traitor

Kagaya's POV

"I must prioritize you first, Oyakata-sama." He said

"I don't want her to go back at her state when her parents died and I'm a fool for not realizing it earlier. But me being a demon somehow gave an advantage." Akio continued.

"Indeed we have. But are you sure you'll stay by our side up until the very end?" I said.

"Yes" He said without any hesitation. "I know her wrath just like how you do." He continued. "I can't lose the last strand of trust she gave on me. I don't wanna see her in a state just like when she lost her parents. That's why I must protect you although it tears me into pieces seeing her within someone's arms"

"I see, might as well don't want her to get mad at you. To not hate you." I said. "Don't want to see her devastated, be full of anguish again."

"We feel the same way over her. But I can guarantee you that I love her more than you do, I hope you don't hold a grudge against me just because of that fact." I said.

"I will not, I accepted it already. I accepted that she will never be mine again. She will never look the same way back when I was one of her strongest one. And as I was said to her, siding to you, becoming a traitor against the demon king himself are my atonement for all I have done." He replied.

"Would you mind leading her to the Demon King's position? You mentioned you gathered all the information we need and continuing to gather more using you blood demon art." I said.

"If that's what you wish, I will do it right away." Akio said and bowed down again. "My blood demon art should also protect your position here."