五十四 Chapter 54 - Permission

Y/N's POV

"I heard you wanna visit the swordsmith village?" I asked.

Looking at his feet, somehow shy upon talking to me.

"Haganezuka-san hasn't sent any swords for me for two months, so I want to visit him myself!" Tanjiro said. "He sent letters to me saying 'No swords for you' and many more and I wanted to apologize to him myself!" He continued.

"Is that so? Well if you really want to apologize to him personally I'll let Oyakata-sama know about it, because you'll be needing his permission since it's a hidden village. I will not be able to guide you myself for I still have to monitor Oyakata-sama's health." I said.

"We will send Kakushis that will guide you along the way once we got his permission alright?" I said as he nodded at me.

Tanjiro thanked me nonstop before he left to go back to butterfly estate.

I go my way back to the engawa of my and Kagaya's room. I took my nichirin blade with me and sat. I am humming comfortably, feeling how good the weather we have for today. Waiting for my husband so I can tell him that Tanjiro wants to visit the swordsmith village.

Minutes later I heard some footsteps, It might be Kagaya whom for sure is looking for me.

R18 ahead read at your own risk.