五十 Chapter 50 - Near

Y/N's POV

During the last weeks of my pregnancy I temporarily left all the responsibilities I hold within my department to Hizaki whom I know he will handle it well as he is already used to it.

Taking a morning walk with Kagaya, we're visiting those fallen slayers. Watching Kagaya closely as he recites the names of these slayers.

Refreshing breeze of the air with the warm sun shining along the blue sky. My tummy feels so heavy might be we will have another twin again.

"Squawk." A crow appeared suddenly.

With Kagaya who raised his arm, the crow landed on it.

"The flame pillar, Rengoku Kyojuro-sama along with Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke defeated Lower Moon 1." The crow said.

"Is that so? They really did a good job hm" He said while petting the crow.

"They also encountered Upper Moon 3."

Hearing the statement it got my attention.

"How are they?" I asked right away not minding as I felt some contractions on my belly.

"Kyojuro-sama took lots of injury, Hideki-sama and Kenshin-sama is in near patrol and was able to give a back up to Kyojuro-sama immediately. They landed harsh blows on the Upper Moon 3 however he still escaped. Hideki-sama and Kenshin-sama only gained minor injuries upon fighting the said kizuki." The crow answered.