三十八 Chapter 38 - Six

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

"He looks so terrified, I would love to decapitate that demon" Hizaki spoke gripping his sheathed sword tight with some veins popping out from his hand.

"Why tho?" I asked.

"I remember that demon" He said and sighed "That's the one who killed Sabito" He continued with now a sad voice upon mentioning the name of Sabito.

"Oh" I replied "Let's just trust Tanjiro for now."

He nodded holding his patience as he really wanted to kill the demon with his own hands.

"He's getting provoked" Hizaki suddenly spoke.

"If he let that emotion take over him we might end up butting in" I replied.

"His breathing is uneven." I whispered to myself observing the movements of Tanjiro.

Tanjiro attacked forward but he ended up getting a punch from the demon making him unconscious.

I was about to go down straight to where Tanjiro is and shield him but he managed to wake up right away making the demon surprised.

The demon continued attacking him but he managed to dodge and slash the hands that the demon is using. Upon sensing an attack from underground he jumped. I watched closely ready to move anytime seeing him in mid-air. Gladly he managed to dodge and decapitate the demon making him win the fight between them.