四十八 Chapter 48 - Finest Unit

Y/N's POV

Hinaki and Nichika opened the door and so we entered with both Hashiras and My seven strongest sitting neatly while waiting patiently for us.

We sat in front of them and I observed everyone who seemed to be close with each other now.

"Just so what you all reported the demon's carnage has increased more than ever. Meaning that the threat to human life is greater than it's ever been. We will have to bolster the ranks of the Demon Slayer Corps." Kagaya initiated to speak. "What do you all think?" He asked.

"As so you know seeing what happened to Mt. Natagumo made it clear to all of us." I said. "Knowing that we've lost a lot even within my department who's known to get harder missions. I've been thinking this, even yesterday as I personally observed what happened within the mountain."

They are all looking at me wanting to hear more from me.

"I suggest that we should give my department a mandatory training that I will personally lead with the help of my strongest swordsmen. I thought of it for many hours as you know that my department is the one who gets main information that truly is beneficial to the Corps." I continued. "In my opinion about those outside my wing, I suggest the same but it's still all up to all of you as I respect you all."

"The caliber of Demon Slayers nose-dived to unbelievable levels, most of them are useless." Sanemi said as I nodded at him. "The trainers must be blind."

"I believe most of their reasons to be a slayer is to earn money, not minding how their strengths must reflect to it, not minding that they needed to get stronger and they should not think only about the money itself." Hajime said.