五十六 Chapter 56 - Slayer Mark

Y/N's POV

"Our children we apologize for the wait." Kagaya spoke.

Me and Kagaya sat in front of the Hashiras and my Ranked Ones as Kagaya called a meeting.

"We understood and I hope you had a pleasant day, Oyakata-sama. We always pray for both of you to be in good health." Said by Goymei.

Kagaya nodded at him and everyone in here remained silent waiting for the Master to start speaking.

"I would love to give my thanks to all of you." Kagaya started speaking.

"I'm definitely sure that you all have heard about this already. We have now have a demon who conquered the sun, currently she is here under our care." He said and paused for a moment.

"I can see that Kibutsuji Muzan has mostly altered his goals and go after her, so he can conquer the sun himself." Kagaya said with all of the people in here are listening attentively.

"The time for an all out battle is approaching." Kagaya said making everyone's aura inflated with determination as I am watching closely to the change of their auras.

Kagaya took a quick glance on me as a sign for me to start speaking.

"We also received reports of strange marks appearing within Mitsuri, Muichiro, Chizu, and lastly Hajime during their battle with the Upper Moon 4 and 5." I said.