十四 Chapter 14 - Checkmate?

??? POV

Night time, everyone will be sure asleep at this time. A perfect timing to sneak in and to see my beloved. The other members of the department will certainly at their homes as we were ordered to take a rest.

It was silent and I was standing at the branch of a large tree. Observing around and thinking of a perfect route to sneak in inside.

"See you later my love" I whispered before jumping off quietly to the garden of this facility. I took my route starting from the garden since there's a door near it.

I've been here a lot of times since its the medical facility of our department. It will surely an easy peasy for me.

I walked quietly while holding the bouquet that will serve as a gift for her. I hid myself in a room hearing someone, maybe a nurse is walking taking rounds.

I put down the bouquet I was holding in a near table. I was waiting for someone who'll walk within this route to use this person to get some information.

It did not take any minute I heard footsteps coming inside the room I was hiding. The door opened revealing someone. The moment he stepped forward I attacked him making him fall however I still maintained silence so no one will be suspicious within this room. 

"Now if you want to be alive bring me where Y/n's room" I whispered pointing him my katana "Keep silent, don't make any fuss or you'll die" I threatened him by pushing my katana slowly on his neck making it drip some blood.

"Be quiet and pretend nothing's happening. Just act normal that you're checking on her. Drop something and get it as a sign that she's the only one inside the room. Any wrong move will result to your death, understood?" 

He nodded as his fear was escalating. What would I expect from someone who doesn't know how to fight?