六十四 Chapter 64 - Infinity Fortress

Hizaki's POV

Hizaki's POV

"We need to gather everyone, but we need to look for Kagaya first." Onee-san said as I can't read her expression right now.

"There's a huge possibility that he is here too." She continued.

Along our way, Kiriya with the help of the crows and the blood demon art of that demon guy who's with Tamayo-san always. The crow led us to a fight that's near to us, opening the shoji screen I grabbed my katana as it revealed my guy who is known for his cold breathing style and cold demeanor with regards upon communicating with the others.

Upon scanning him with his sword pointing against a demon with a rainbow colored eyes, Shinobu is on his arms.

His face was full of rage and anger, to my surprise it is my first time seeing him like this.

My sister, walk past through me in a swift movement.

Upon stepping my foot forward, the room is cold and this battle between Rin and this demon looks like a battle of who has a colder ability among them two.

I moved beside Rin as Y/n is in front of us.

"Try stopping her wounds from bleeding, we will cover you." Y/n said with her aura that is currently unreadable.

"Y/n-sama, I" Shinobu tried to speak.