Yaya×elementalsBBB (Omegaverse au) R17

Warning: includes blackmailing, strong languages, sexual content and slight rape and non-cannon really and just fanmade.

The world is like a large mess in her opinion, Yaya Yah a 17th year old girl who just wanted to live a normal life without any troubles, finish her studies and move out of her house for good, why you may ask?

Well in this world's rules and system, there are 3 main roles people would have to go through once they've reached the age of 12-16, omega, beta and alpha. Each role would define a person's role in society and how they would be like. For example, alphas are known as the dominant ones, successful, superior in many ways while the omegas are known as submissive and bleedable, betas.... well they are just the normal people you see everyday.

Yes, this system ignores the value of genders and yes, it's bullshit if you ask Yaya. A girl who had so much potential and life ahead of her all shattered on her 16th birthday when she had the "luck" in her results, her role is an omega. Indeed the girl's parents was disappointed, if only she was a beta or at least maybe an alpha (which means she had to find a bleedable partner, omegas are already rare enough to inherit) but life is life, people can't always have what they want.

Her parents gave her two options, either she focused on preparing to be a housewife for life to an alpha and find a suitable partner that could carry her weight or she can continue with her dream life plans with one condition, beta is what she'll answer if they ask.

It was quite obvious what her answer would be, being the strong independent and competitive she is, she wasn't going to let her life plans die down just because of some stupid role she was present as.

Nothing was far off from the usual days she experienced, besides using suppressant pills on days where her heats starts up, oh yes they were the worst days for her as they were known to increase her hormones and prevent her from going outside for a week. People around her, who luckily were all betas, didn't think much about it as Yaya always would have a good excuse for time and it's not like it affected her grades much.

However one day, everything went all down, just for one mistake she made, so small yet it caused such a drastic change in her life. The day started off as usual, she studied and helped other students in need of her help. Recently she signed up for an after school tutoring program.

The person she was helping was a young boy named Thorn, she found it odd that he looked younger than his age but she didn't question more, the thought of being too rude. Thorn was extremely kind and very energetic even if there's nothing to be about, it definitely was a sign he was no alpha she needed to worry around.

The only example of a real life alpha she'd seen is a ruby eyed boy in the same class who never talked much, the aura around him was intense when some people tried to approach him but all he did was reply with a glare and annoyed face. Although he may act like that which gives the impression he's a bad boy to people but actually he does do his work efficiently and doesn't get complaints from the teachers, she knows it because she had to work with him once in a partner project and luckily she had taken her pills just to be cautious.

She had always done it, taking pills just in case she had to meet someone, though Thorn was a special case, he wasn't an alpha and plus taking too much of these pills isn't good as they have side effects so she decided this time she wasn't gonna need them and left them at home. Now that she looked back at it, it was the biggest mess up she ever did.

5pm

The session had ended, Thorn, who looked already tired and sleepless after the study, heard the set alarm of his phone for the time of their lesson since sometimes they could forget the time. His mood went down to up knowing it's his time to get away from all the boring stuff he had endured for hours of studying, happily left and said his goodbyes to his tutor.