Caught by the Emperor (alternative story 1/2, Ft Tauya) R18

Author's note: story is not mine but belongs to EllenaEllyz, thank you for letting have permission in making my sick fetishes come true, sadly my hand has made a different move and this story will be spilled into two parts. This only will be mainly for all you Tauya simpers, second part will be GemHaliTauYa:33333.

Yanaya is Yaya but Neosantara version just for people who are confused, this continues on the special chapter of "Caught by the Emperor" book.

Warning: lemon, foursome and slightly gangbang.

Yanaya was a good-natured and passionate woman, she had never done anything wrong and had been a faithful wife to her beloved husband for those years they've been together. However, what had she done to let herself be taken by three devilish noblemen, who she had angered to deserve all torment.

One moment she was happy with her commoner life and her lovely husband, the second her husband had died and now she's a slave who's desperate to survive. Now, the queen of Neosantara getting fingered by the certain lustful duke or general from behind as the crowd cheered on for their king and queen.

The audacity to do such an act in public but all she could see was his shameless smile from behind as she tried her best to act straight without giving into his skillful fingers.

"You're doing good, dear~ Keep it up."

Another thrust was made as the ocean eyes man whispered behind his queen's ear. All she could do is shiver at his actions and accept it while biting her lips. The thought of moaning could be her end.

She had slowly forgotten all sense of reason and righteousness, all they wanted from her was not just love but pleasure, day and night until her body went limp.

Her second husband, whom she was forced to marry since he had the power over her, doesn't know of the affair she's having with his brother. If he knows, God wouldn't save her knowing the man was selfish and would kill anyone mercilessly in his way.

She was scared of the consequences and yet, she's getting forced up by the duke again and couldn't deny he made her feel good too. She was made to obey people that are higher than her from the beginning, she was born as a commoner after all.

"Please s-stop it, Duke Taufan, not out in the open at least!" She pleaded with him but her begging only made him more motivated to pursue his actions more roughly.

It was clear his fingers wouldn't budge off her already wet hole, yes she already went into climax 3 times by now, the bodily fluids was flowing down in between her legs and she prayed no one would notice it on the floor.

By the fourth time she came, the ceremony was over and he had brought her to a room where it's only the two of them. Making no time to waste, he'd lifted up her dress, pushing her to lean on the wall. She had no time to react and had heard the sound of pants dropping, his large manhood was already hard enough to stand on its own when she took a glimpse behind.

The sexual tensions were higher again and her nervousness arosed, her legs were shaking frighteningly so much that he pulled her leg up to rest on his shoulder to support her stand and spread her pussy wide for exposure, pulled them closer in excitement. His manhood was rubbing at Yanya's wet folds provokingly, she couldn't take all the sexual arousal he's giving her and he was well aware.

"Please! Put it in, Duke!" She begged him.

"Then say my name, we are family, Yanaya~" He teased as he began to assault her soft pale neck, creating another mark for his dear brother to question his wife of her loyalty but Yanaya didn't care, her mind was filled with sinful thoughts after Taufan had broken her morals.