What If Painful 4 (Ending)

Author's note: Sorry for the late and also rush end, I'm losing motavation and I hate to disconnect this so I'm trying my best to finish this using what I have left before another project can start. Story belongs to EllenaEllyz , wondeful short angst but no happy ending and this is why I'm here^^.

Tick tok

Tick tok

Tick tok

The deafening sound of the clock ticking muched with the drips and drops of the heavy weather was enough to turn Reverse's mood sour.

The white hair man waited patiently despite only a few minutes in, his body felt maddening during those lonely times as he had to leave the sweet woman he cared for so deeply and knowing how she needed him the most.

However, some things are more important first before he could enjoy her presence next to him as the door creaked open, stepping inside a different coffee he had planned to meet the person he was expecting for.

The same woman who had caused everything to happen as it is.

"Over here." Reverse plainly said, gaining the attention of the nervous woman as she approached his table.

"Excuse me, are you-"

"Cut the crap and let's get to the main point, I don't care who you are." He said in a well-mannered tone, keeping all his personal irritation level to himself.

Other than he knew her name and the role she played in, that's all he bothered to remember the person's existence. The woman right in front of him nodded, taking a seat on the opposite side of the table before he continued.

"Stay away from Yaya." He muttered coldly as if those phrases were enough to fill in their topic of conversation.

The woman gulped, not only did she know what he meant but Reverse was quite intimidating from a stranger's view point.

"I don't know what you're talking about sir." She answered with a slight fail in keeping her voice flowing.

"Oh but you do and I'm sure you know, Yaya isn't your scapegoat any longer, miss Ying or should I say Mrs. Merchamato." Reverse stated sarcastically.

"Sir, who are you to Yaya?" Ying said, staring carefully at his figure but he wasn't stupid.

Trying to change a heavy topic was the oldest trick in the book and he doesn't mind playing around with her games. He smiled knowingly at her attempt, maybe burst a slight laughter if her ears didn't play tricks on her.

"Oh nothing special, just her friend." He shrugged it off casually.

"I don't think friends should be into someone's family's personal matters." Ying quickly remarked, didn't make haste to continue on his words.

"And I don't think scummy people who like to ruin others' happiness for themselves should have a say." He retorted back, shifting his gaze towards the guilty woman.

"I did it for my baby like any mother would, Boboiboy was the only one that could support me and my baby." She regretfully said, avoid the sharp glance of the man.

"That's the saddest excuse I ever heard off." Reverse scoffed, "you do realize there's a thing called an aboration?"

"I can't imagine myself taking an unborn child's life in my hands." She explained half-heartedly but in Reverse's eyes, no one can be the victim of one's own perspective.

Random Boya content (All BoixYaya)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara