Love drink (Ft All fusion x Yaya) R16

Author's note: I'm gonna try comedy now, something light for dessert so this is basically reverse harem comedy romantic?

Something was indeed strange in the school, Yaya a freshman, was minding her own business in the library until a boy approached her out of nowhere. The boy had distinctive iris eyes and was the level of Yaya's height, he was cute? Yaya could only adore that puff red cheeks and the puppy dog eyes that he was gazing at her but was taken back when she saw his uniform, being that he was her senior.

"Is there something you need help with, Senior-"

"Yaya, I've always liked you! Will you be my girlfriend?" He shyly asked her.

Yaya wanted to reject since studying always had come first for her but those adorable bubbly eyes that reflected at her, begging her to say yes. This small puppy was so hard to get away once it had chosen you, she couldn't say that "no" would destroy his heart.

Despite only knowing him today, Yaya's heart remained soft in cuteness therefore even if the stranger was cute like a child, she can't run away. However, a new individual had entered the conversation and he was made mad.

"Hey! Fuck off my girlfriend, Glaicer!"

Yaya was suddenly grabbed by this new entity, she took a glance and saw another person, much taller and muscular judging from his arms around her waist. He was angry from his shouting tone at the little senior but his words were confusing for Yaya to comprehend.

"Wait- who are you?" Yaya questioned the large man holding her like a hostage, forgetting about an upset Glacier in front.

"Ehhhh, wait Yaya you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend!" He protested, grabbing Yaya's arm to pull her away.

"That's right! I Gentar, is Yaya's man so back off, puppy!" He claimed proudly, gripping Yaya's waist tighter when Glacier tried to steal her from him.

"Oh please, as if a meathead like you could ever treat her better!"

Both of the boys were now tugging on Yaya and arguing while Yaya herself was still confused. If only Yaya had listened to her mother and tone it down with the coffee drinking at night for studying , maybe she wouldn't see such illusions.

Although, wouldn't it be about studying instead besides boys and love? That's right because this isn't a dream or an illusion, it's real and Yaya could feel the awkward stares people are giving at the commotion since they are standing at a library.

While the two boys were distracted with their petty fighting, Yaya made her way out of the situation quietly. It was her first week at school and the last thing she wants is to create any attention right off the bat. Her walking slowly turned into running once she was out of the room, only stopping when she felt like it was safe, taking a deep breath to think.

"... What just happened?" She questioned herself openly, thoughts ran across her mind as she never experienced this to prepare herself for an answer.

"What happened, what?"

Indeed, she spoke too soon when she said she was safe, Yaya was suddenly cornered by a very handsome gentleman, the mysterious voice was smooth yet slightly irritated as if he just had a bad day. It was Supra, a popular senior that she had run passed not too long ago and had picked up her books when she accidentally dropped them by him.

"Oh oh nothing, mister- sir I mean, senior!" She stammered.

Her words were scattered when their distance from each other's faces were enough to feel one's breath, she had to duck down away from his gorgeous features to look at his plain senior uniform.