Love Sick R17

Yandere Boboiboy x Yaya

I woke up feeling dizzy and the pain inside my body was like something had broke, I didn't wanted to open my eyes but that smell of rust and smoke made me opened them and it was black. I wanted to touch my eyes but I felt a cold metal-like chaining my hands. I felt lost and worried, why am I here and where am I, those were the only questions that were lingering in my thoughts until I heard a voice.

"You're awake Sweetheart!" A voice came from the distance , when I heard the sound, it was an awfully cheerful sound and it sounded like a male's voice, a familiar voice. It was creepy, I couldn't think of anyone that sounded like that, my head was still hurting like I used Gravity Pull on myself. Right my powers, I tried to use my powers to escape but it was no use. My throat was in pain and nothing was working when I used it which means I didn't have my power watch with me.

"Aww, my little Gravity Queen using powers, how cute but it won't work." That voice was so familiar yet it still gave me the shivers "I have already removed your watch just to not let you escape, Yaya." At this point I wanted to know who is this guy and how did I get here. I was scared and angry, I wanted to shout at this creepy weird guy but my throat hurts a lot.

"You know, I've been waiting till this day, the day where I finally get what I want." He said still in a cheerful ton, my throat hurts a lot but I need answers, I tried and said

"W-Why are you doing this?" It hurts but I didn't wanted to show my weakness.

For a few moments, I finally heard something.

"Because I've always wanted you, I wanted to kiss you, hug you, bite you and make love to you though I'll have to wait a few days to do that." I wanted to cried, his voice now changed in a seductive ton and what scared me the most was he could had raped me anytime and even now but I had to stay calm and not break.

" Then w-why did you have t-to take me instead of saying it?" I asked, hiding all my fears but it was obvious to see it then I heard laughter came after that.

"Why? Because I love you Darling and when I see you talking with other people in the out there, it makes me feel a burn inside my body, that feeling of ending their weak pathetic lives easily with my fire." He shouted it but I didn't care, I was too focused on the part when he said "fire".

Does he have fire powers but who do I know that have fire powers, Boboiboy. I shocked my head because I couldn't believe my thoughts. I have known him for almost 7 years, it couldn't be him right?

"You know Yaya, I truly do wanted to ruin your sweet and innocent mind so much but I don't want you to be mad and traumatized because of me for taking your virginity at a sweet young age, I wouldn't want you to break, it will hurt me too." Then his ton switched to both a cheerful also a regretful one.

"Just tell me who you are?" I felt sick and weak, I wish this was all just a dream and I'd be in my bed, waking up to see my best friends.

"Ah right, it's must be hot wearing that thing, I'm sorry for keeping you blinded or so long, I didn't realize that it was blocking your beautiful face within the dark." As soon as he removed the blindfold on me, I could believe it was him.

"B-boboiboy..."

"The one and only your, so did you guess it right in your might?"

I couldn't believed it was him, why? But something's wrong, his appears, he's looks are the same but his eyes were crimson red and his hair was white or more like "reversed" from the original one. At least, I was less creeped out when I saw it was him but then I felt that emotions of fear when I saw that smile of his, the smile of a sick and sadistic people from the horror movies Ying's been watching. I also noticed the place we are in, it was dark, cold, empty, from the looks of it the wall were fully black and with a wooden door facing in-front of me.

"Ah you are crying Darling, here let me help you with that." He reached his hands to my cheeks and wiped the tears. I didn't noticed them at first because of the new appearance of Boboiboy but then I noticed my dark brown hair near my cheeks when I eyed his hand moving to touching my face.

"Hey, where my hijab?" I asked, looking back at him.

"Well, I couldn't hold the wait of holding, claiming you and giving you all my love that I have always felt for my all these years, so I removed the hijab after all what the point of waiting when you're going to with me forever." Again with those smiles of his that looked would and will always look more sinister than before.

"You know, your hair is the only thing that made my lust decreased because you probably cry or got mad at me and I don't want my angel to cry, it truly pains me." He laughed as if it was a joke to him but it wasn't, he should know, it scares me to death.

"Boboiboy, if this is a joke, I get it so could you let me go?" I begged him and tried to get close to him to unlock the chains but then I saw his face darkened.

"Let you? I'm sorry Darling did I hear that right, LET YOU GO." His eyes grew wild as the red became a bit bright as he got closed to me which made my heart beats and my fear increased rapidly. "Didn't I tell you, you are finally in my protection, no one will touch you and if I let you go then who will protect you? Honey, you should know better than to trust this twisted world, an innocent bunny like you can't survive this world without a master protecting it, you'll just be eaten whole."

I though for a few seconds, did he say that I am weak, now I'm just offended. I looked him with an annoyed expression but he didn't seem to care or more less he didn't even noticed it.

"Well, it about time I start my plan." He said while standing up.

"Hey where are you going and what plan?!" I tried to move but failed, the pain just like when I woke up had started again..

"You don't have to worry Darling, the plan is something you don't need to worried about, I'll just be gone for a few hours and then come back to you, well Daun that is."

I was confused, what does he mean by "Daun", that thought was stopped when I felt warm yet cold, soft lips on my forehead. I looked up, turning my head, saw his face close to mine.

His lips was just about only a few centimeters away for mine. Then he stood up and walked towards the door, opening it while facing me while smiling.

"Don't misbehave Yaya, I don't want Daun to have you first before all of us together do, see you soon~" After he left with those words, I felt scared more less alone. Again I wanted to cried though need I to escape, without my power watch then can I still escape but then I remember what Boboiboy said, "them" which mean he can spilt into seven people.

"Just someone please help me, I don't want to lose hope..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Yaya.... My Flower, I'm back!"

This fanfic is terrible.-. Reread with lots of mistakes.