Love sick: Chapter 4

Warning: slightly masochism theme and kissing scenes.

Author's note: I'm getting writer block.

Constant callings and texts were sent to her dear friend who hasn't answered her in a week. The hijab girl wonders what could her friend be doing to not respond to her messages. Normally it only takes a minute or two for a message to pop-up in his end no matter what time it is.

  "Maybe he's busy…" She pondered in her thoughts, it felt a bit lonely as she was used to Boboiboy being a part of her life most of the time.

   She wonders maybe if it was her fault, she was going to college soon but it wasn't somewhere near her hometown. Which means she'll have to put all the space adventures aside for studies and communication wouldn't be as often between her best friends like normal.

Of course, it wasn't just them that wasn't upset with the newest but also she herself would have a hard time saying goodbye. Her friends told her that it will eventually happen and they will always be best friends even through long distance. Boboiboy was different from the news, instead of giving her the miss yous or showing any downside, he just gave her a simple smile and told her goodluck.

There was a high chance he was just hiding his emotions and that's why he hasn't talked to her yet. Speaking of the devil, while she was lost in her own thoughts, the boy that was in his mind was across the street she was standing on.

She had noticed him walking amongst the crowds before entering an alleyway between it. This was her chance to give him a proper goodbye and apology that their time was short but the memories they shared won't be forgotten.

Their kiss was long and hard, breaths were drained endlessly before Yaya had to force herself off him because Solar was way too thirsty for her small sensitive lips. The light element version couldn't help but be envious of his other versions, Quake and Ice had stolen a kiss from his beloved star and Thorn got to hold her hostage for a few hours.

  "How could you, Yaya? You let them corrupt your body before I could barely witness impuring your body with my own hands."

His playful response made her cheeks go red, out of all the things he could have said to her, after they had stopped devouring each other's lips but no, the innocent girl should have had warnings from the start. Solar's hormones are only for Yaya, does he feel like getting in the mood.

  "Ehhhhhhh!? No way, I'm still innocent and it will stay that way!" She hugged herself while shouting unconsciously at him for embarrassing her.

   For some reason, her character breaking made something in Solar amused and smiled even more at her rejection. Yaya realized it and had covered her mouth, this was a test to see if her sweet words were false pretenses for them to be blinded by her persuasion.

"Darling.." He brought his hand to her face, caressing lovely as well as using a languid tone to match. "No matter what you say, you are ours till death do us apart~ of course, even if you reject me once more, I wouldn't mind brainwashing you a little."

Even with a smoothing hot voice under her skin, she still trembles at the description, knowing Boboiboy Solar isn't just powerful but also genuine, therefore it wasn't a bluff when he claimed that.

"So tell me, how many of us have you caught into your hands?"

"J-just Ice but if you promise not to tell, I can give you more than the others can have of me."

She may have been caught red handed but it's more dangerous to let the others know of her deceitful acts otherwise they're all gonna be cautious around her. Solar may be smart but if he really wants her, negotiations would go smoothly.