What If Painful 2

Author's note: major spoiler warning so please please read EllenaEllyz 's original story first. I only made this for hurt and comfort from her wonderful angst story.

Love or friendship? Even the writer doesn't know how will end

People say love is a wonderful feeling that brings more than joy to one another, a lost lasting relationship means eternal love and destin to be with the partner. The definition and dream weren't wrong but in a world where anything could happen, nothing could have prepared Yaya for the unpredicted horrors when she's fully blinded by love.

When someone you trusted your whole life for seven years, only for that trust to be thrown away like some trash for a younger and much prettier woman. That's what Yaya had felt when the truth had unfolded right in front of her. It was supposed to be their happiest day, a joy that would last more than they could bargain for, she and her husband finally had brought new life to this world.

They were supposed to be overjoyed...

He was supposed to smile lovingly at her...

She was supposed to be overjoyed with her tears...

They could have been a family, preparing for the baby and lived without a care in the world until they lay to rest but all it brought to her was devastation. Nothing could compare to her aching heart when she laid eyes on her beloved husband with another woman, her eyes started forming teardrops as she felt the burning sensation of her cheeks when her lover held a small child's hand passionately as it blurted out "Daddy!".

Yaya wanted it to be a dream, like a little nightmare that she could wake up and nothing had happened to her blissful life but she wasn't a little girl anymore to dream, this was reality.

He had destroyed everything, their hopes and dreams in becoming a happy family. Boboiboy Mechamato was now her ex husband, no matter how much he tried to explain himself, begged her to stay or excused himself but there wasn't much to say, the pregnant woman had enough of his nonsense.

Indeed, she had loved him and she would have forgiven him even if he had accidentally betrayed her but she couldn't stand to witness him loving another just because the woman was the mother of Yaya's lover's child. Even if it's selfish of her, Yaya had her own problems to worry about, her child in her stomach.

To be raised by two mothers is absurd, she refused to let her child be infatuated with the father's accident and furthermore, she could tell Boboiboy have favorites.

Of course, the divorce settlement wasn't an easy decision because the man who she still had sympathy for had refused to sign the papers to begin with. Even if her family, who cherished Yaya dearly, had threatened him with violence before he still was determined.

Yaya only prayed that it would be settled before her child was born, otherwise if her husband had known about it, it'd convinced him more to burn the papers.

As for Yaya's current conditions, she wouldn't consider it being perfect even after all the heavy weight had been lifted off her. They say that all the pain and emotional suffering would go away with time but all she could feel were constant reminders of the torment of betrayal and the decline of her mental health growing rapidly as each day she wondered if it was the right choice for her future child to be fatherless or give up her years of happiness. It felt like an eternity, something that will never be hoped to end.

Someday she would cry out of nowhere and sometimes if a remnant of him caught her eye, a doleful look was imprinted on her expression. However, Yaya refused to get in the way of her child's future, she was going to raise him with care and compassion once he is brought into the world. The baby was all she had and if the world were to take it away from her.....