What if Painful 3

Author's note: story belongs to best author for boya EllenaEllyz, >:)))) I still can't believe I haven't finished this sadly. Anyways, hope you hurt and comfort lovers enough.

Life will always be a complicated mess no matter which path you take. Yaya thought everything was alright, everything was settled and she was ready to move on with her new born but nothing can be that perfect.

In the game of life anything could happen, so as the unreasonable becomes reasonable. Yaya indeed had forgotten the nonsense from her past but when her morals are brought up to the line, that's a different story.

"Please Yaya! He needs you, he barely pays any attention to anything or looks at anyone!"  The Chinese woman named Ying begged, making a scene in front of Yaya's presence while a few customers inside stared pitifully.

Yaya kept on ignoring the sight of Ying despite many of her customers questioning how the owner could turn a blind eye to the poor woman but Yaya didn't care. Not even an inch of sympathy could be given for the mistress that took everything from her even after knowing the man was married.

She wasn't the heartwarming forgiving wife of Boboiboy Mechamato anymore, that was her past she was willing to let go. Now, all she cares about is being happy with her child, even without the father.

Is it selfish? Perhaps but what's the point of living if she can't be happy.

That's what her friend told her, Reverse even though he may not be the nicest person, he certainly can always bring a wide smile to Yaya's lips. She wonders if such a person could exist at the right time to come into her cluttered life, she wonders if she was even good enough to be in his life.

Her life was too imperfect, she had piles of problems to the point rest had no meaning to Yaya and still haven't got divorced yet because her old lover "claims" he still loves her deeply.

However, what Yaya hadn't predicted was that Ying had a card up her sleeve, one that lures the full attention of Yaya Yah no matter the situation.

"Please Yaya, do it for Sori… Boboiboy didn't even acknowledge his own child any longer since the day you left." The Chinese woman bursted out the truth with a slight hesitation, she didn't like the public attention but she had no choice.

Yaya was speechless, all her resentment had flushed out her body replaced by the sound of her loud heartbeat, she was nervous of what the mistress would say as she prayed it wasn't what she thought it'd be. It was obvious empathy was challenging her and she cursed herself for being weak-hearted with children.

"Sori…. He's still young and innocent to know of the wrong doings so please, do it for him.. not Boboiboy or me.." Ying adjusted tiringly, knowing the woman had reacted to her limits after restless nights.

"I'll think about it."

Ying nodded, satisfied with the response, she went for the entrance, leaving Yaya alone and back to work. She couldn't bring herself to disagree or use her hatred against reasoning any longer, a child's pureness is on the line and she'd be thinking about everyday if nothing is done. At this point in time, she wished she could just disappear.

The day went like usual, she worked, closed the shop and showered in warm water. The only difference was the choices stuck in her mind like a glued up nail, both choices were haunting, one she could live happily with her child while another child suffered. The other is everyone could live happily with an unordinary family and only Yaya will be the one who suffers.