Love sick: Chapter 3

Warning: Slight blood and sexual tension

"Yaya, are you worried that someday you might wake up and die?" The cap boy turns to ask his friend who's enjoying her ice cream happily. Just a few moments ago they were chatting and joking and now talking about life over ice cream.

"Not really, why do you ask?" She spoke with no attention to his question.

"Yesterday, remember when we visited the hospital and saw a girl who was happy that she's lived through a life and death situation?" His voice was serious this time which had caught her attention.

"Yes, indeed, I'm happy for that girl but why'd you ask?"

"She's dead now." A dead silence was formed between them even if some ice cream was dropped due to his cold words.

"Isn't that a strange thought? She was healthy a moment ago and yet she died due to some accident." His words could go on and on but seeing his friend who shows signs of uneasiness to his words could only make him smile to himself.

"Are you scared Yaya?" He teased her to lighten up the mood, this caught her attention away from her heavy thoughts which is to her beloved friend's delight.

"Oh no, it's just surprising that's all... I mean, for someone who just got better and got hitted by bad luck, it really is unfair for her.." It was clear she doesn't like to talk about death so Boboiboy did as she wanted to end the conversation his way.

"Haha, no worries if you're ever afraid you can always lean on me for help and I'll protect you!" He gave her a thumbs up which gave her a grateful smile. "Because I'm your HERO!"

Those words stung like needles piercing through her heart knowing what has become of her friend after this event...

Her second night being held captive by her friend she trusted so dearly, she felt so anxious and uneasy no matter how much she tried to get comfortable on the bed sheets, she could fall asleep. The only way to resolve this was to get a glass of warm milk and a book to read as a means of distraction but then, how will she navigate through an abnormal place that felt endless through the hallways.

To her, it was either get lost through an unfamiliar place or stay until the sun rises which isn't the brightest choice knowing the loss of sleep can give the loss of concentration which is an important part of yourself seeing needs surrounded by a dangerous man who can be seven at once.

Pecking out the door cautiously to check if anyone is around these hallways, the empty hollow of the darken path could only be matched by the eerie silence which is much to Yaya's delight.

"It's better than nothing I supposed..." She signed and walked out to search if this place could have a kitchen and hopefully it would be near as Quake's words echoed in her head, reminding her that the element Thunder patrols the hallways and assumes he would attack her.

It was a long walk, the more steps Yaya took, the more she became alarming of her area for she prayed hard nothing would come to her other than Boboiboy Quake who seems like a person that would her, well the closest to lean on but it doesn't mean she doesn't have the benefit of the doubt for him.

Her pleasant thoughts were disrupted by a laughter that had frightened her to the core, it was no normal laugh but one with a happy, deranged and lunatic sounding. It was definitely the sweet Cyclone she knows in love, after all he's the only boboiboy that could laugh louder than any but also a happy-go-lucky.

At first she was hesitant to investigate but Cyclone isn't the violent type much, he's probably just too active and Quake did say all of them wouldn't hurt her in any way. An important fact too, she's lost and Cyclone was her only escape to that lost, it's better than getting a chance to encounter the ones that aren't in control of their emotions.