Attention (Ft Supya) R18

Warning: Suicidal attempts, no yaoi just brother love, sensitive words, sexual intentions and slight unconscious rape.

"I don't consider her as a sister nor a friend, I hate her."

"She stole everything from me, my parents and family's attention."

"Everything I had she stole it."

"I hate her, I want to end her."

Supra had always had an abnormal family from the beginning, his mother was always out with her new lovers, his father a workaholic and his dear twin brother Sori who he only damn cares about in this world because he was the light to his colorless world that was unpainted by his parents. How did he know?

Even at a young age, Supra could understand his parents wanted a girl and after giving birth to him and Sori, she couldn't give anymore resulting in a loveless couple they have grown to all because of him and his twins fault.

He could also remember the earliest memories when they were young, Sori would always do dress ups and tea parties to make his parents pleased as if nothing had happened but it didn't as there was no spark to it. Maybe if only he had tried hard enough to be the little girl they wanted, things could have been different now.

Call it a blessing or tragedy but on their 7th birthday, Sori had died and it was Supra to blame. The shame and realization that he had extinguished his light was unbearable, from himself and his parents even if they didn't say it, their eyes told it all to him.

The unlasting feeling of hollowness in him was tiring, nothing was left for him to lean on for love or a reason to keep on going. He wanted to end it all and see the person who only gave him the love that was lost. Luckily, his parents were there in time to pull him back but to him that was unfortunate.

Time and time again had he done his suicidal wishes but had been disrupted each time, his parents had gotten tired of his sick actions and had send him to a mental healthcare center. If it weren't him being their only child, he'd doubt they even care what he does.

The place where he went was nothing but poor people who tried to help him but everything was useless, days went by as it was harder to get Supra's empty void filled. Everyone was getting irritated and once again it was Supra's fault.

Supra had always disliked being the burden so now, age 8, he had learnt how to fake his expression by studying the children who smile and laugh like they have no care in the world. His therapists and other people seem to be happy about it but him, there was nothing in this world that he could react to the same way his brother made him.

After being deemed to be sane and was able to go back home, another surprise was waiting for him. One that made him feel something he never felt before, rage and hatred, his parents had adopted another abomination to replace the lost in his family.

His parents always wanted a little girl and there she was, it made the abnormal family into one big happy one, his father started to pay more attention to his family, his mother cut all contact with her lovers and he has a cute little sister that's around his age named Yaya.

Wrong, it was disgusting for him, they all ignored the past and like their dead son has never existed, he should have blamed his parents from the start but instead he pointed his anger at the innocent girl he was forced to call sister.

He hated the fact she had replaced his brother's spot and was treated better than they had before. To his parents she was like a miracle but to him she was like the bug and a rival to get his parent's attention. She had made the family better but where was Sori in the picture?