Attention Chapter 2

Warning: sexual content and strong languages

Supra had always had fascination with bodies, he'd admired only the ones that gave out a perfection of purity and innocence, big or small wasn't the point but it's the perfection of an angel's body that turns him on. The woman he'd fucked with was nothing compared to his adopted sister's body, just a view of her body could give him an erection but luckily Yaya's a very self-conscious person, even tiny shorts or skirts she would never go out in public like that around.

However that night when he'd first laid eyes on her sleeping was his first time possible not being able to control his urges to make her his. While his body wanted her body, his mind was in the difference, he'd wanted to strangle her to get rid of all the massive hatred he had for her. Maybe then his parents would look at him as their son again and remember his dead twin too.

Focused now on the present, Yaya had witnessed Supra masturbating to her panties and Supra had a million thoughts running through his mind.

"Would she scream? Run? Or tell mom and dad?? Fuck, should I make an excuse or should I make a move to stop her??" His thoughts felt like hours but in reality it was just seconds before Yaya had opened her mouth.

"Dinners ready, my apologies for not knocking brother, silly me." She said normally as if seeing him holding out his dick wasn't surprising for her.

She left, leaving a confused Supra still on the ground and holding out her underwear. Was this all a joke? Or was she just mocking him, the thought of it had made Supra mad, embarrassment was out of the question.

Dinner was at the table, the food was too spicy for one's taste but for Supra it was perfect, burning his touch was fine to him but no compliments or words were exchanged between them when eating in front of each other. The silence was tense but he and Yaya just ate normally. Just as Yaya finished and got off the tablet to bring her dish to the sink, Supra broke the silence.

"Are you mad?"

"What do you mean?" Her back was turned while asking his question, the tap was turned on so the eerie silence was gone.

"That I was sniffing your panties for pleasure." He answered straightforwardly without any shame, brought his plate to the sink so now he had stepped in close to her range, behind her small size.

"...... So you knew they were mine?" A slight quaver could be heard in her tone, she knew he was behind her and didn't want to face him.

"I did, so are you going to tell our parents?"

"No I wouldn't, you already had a rough relationship with mom and dad and I wouldn't want to ruin it...." She sighed, her words were sincere but to Supra, it was annoying him even more.

"So you're saying if I bend you down and rape you, you wouldn't tell them too?"

His response made Yaya appalled, before she could move away from him, he had trapped her in his arms and pressed her against the counter, pinned between his body and the counter, she had no way to escape. She wanted to scream for help but knowing that their parents aren't home and the neighbors are far away, her cries will be in vain.

"B-Brother, please don't do this if I know what you're thinking." She begged him but he wasn't listening, her cheeks went red when they were too close to each other.

He had pressured her body further, squeezing her in between while his dirty hands ravaged her whole body, starting with her chest. Her shirt was up till armpits and now pulling her bra off, her tities flopped out as if the small bra was suffocating her large bosom. At this point there was no going back no matter how much she cried, her boobs were over the size of his palm despite it being a big hand when playing with her large bust.