Preference: How you met<3

Niall-

Today was one of the longest and stressful days of your adulthood. Firstly, you just started your new job and can't seem to get the hang of things. Everyone at work yells at you for one mistake. Then, just a month ago you caught your not-so-perfect boyfriend cheating on you with your only friend from UNI.

All you wanted to do now-a-days was cry. You were going to today but decided a nice stroll through the park might help...

Well you were wrong. You and your boyfriend had known each other since kindergarten. The small playground in the park only reminded you about that.

You sat on a bench across from the playground and cried your heart out. You were defeated. Life sucked for you right now.

"A-Are you alright?" You heard a soft voice ask. You looked up and was met by the most breathe taking blue eyes ever.

"Yeah. I must look like a full on twat. Crying in the park while watching kids play on the playground. It actually makes me sound more like a pedophile than a Twat" You said and than chuckled.

The boy sat down and gave you a sloppy grin.

"I'm Niall" he said and put his hand out for you to shake.

Zayn-

It was the first day of second grade. This time seemed like the most important to you.

You had to make new friends since you had just moved to Bradford from London.

You were going to the cafeteria when a boy stopped you and said...

"Awe look. She is so ugly. We are gonna call you pigface" You looked at him surprised.

He walked away and you walked away too. Later in the day you guys were coloring and making a little book about how your summer had been.

You were very happy until you felt someone pull your ponytail.

You didn't do anything. Maybe it was by a mistake you thought.

But no. You felt another tug and another and more and more until you were crying because of the bad headache it was giving you.

You turned to see who did it and of course it was the boy from earlier. He went to pull again but a voice stopped him.

"Leave her alone!" You turned and saw a boy with dark hair standing next to you.

"Shut up" The other boy said and the dark haired boy pushed the bullies hand away. He then handed you a napkin and his juice box.

You thanked him and asked him his name.

"Oh me? My name is Zayn"

Louis-

"Mum! I'm off to school" You yelled.

Today was the schools national ditch day. Of course you didn't ditch because it was pointless.

Good grades and attendance was always a good thing and you weren't giving up for some stupid 'holiday'

You walked into school and saw a total of 5 people. You walked down the hall with your headphones in. You bobbed your head to an Ellie Goulding song until you felt something hard run into you.

"Im so sorry love" A soft British accent said.

You looked up and said..

"No problem. I'm Y/N" and smiled.

"Hello Y/N I'm louis"

Liam-

(Short)

"Grande Caramel macchiato" The barista at Starbucks yelled.

You went to grab the cup but someone else took it.

"Hey! That was mine" You said.

"Oh sorry love" A voice said. The person handed you the cup and you looked at it.. Awkward this wasn't yours.

"Nevermind... Liam? This is yours" you said.

"Oh thanks"

Harry-

Ugh online dating is a bust. You were never doing it again.

"Okay so maybe the date was bad but come on! You'll find someone new! Let's do the random number game" Your bestfriend said.

You sighed. She grabbed the yellow pages and you both looked though the names.

"Ohhh Here's a decent name. It's Harry styles" She said.

You grabbed the phone and dialed the number.

"Hello this is Harry" A deep British voice answered.

"Umm hi"