Prefrence: He calls you fat (part 1)

Harry: "What should we do today?" Harry asked. You shrugged your shoulders and then went into your room.

"How about the beach?" He asked and you shrugged again.

You were feeling very down lately. That caused you to eat a lot more than usual. But you didn't think Harry had noticed. It made you feel a bit more insecure about your body.

"I don't want to" You said. He sighed.

"Why have you been so down lately?" He groaned and you sat on your bed.

"I just feel insecure." You said and shrugged your shoulders.

"Well maybe if you lost some weight you'd feel a little better." He muttered. No expecting you to hear it.

"What?" You questioned.

"I mean, babe. You have been eating a lot lately and, no offense, but you don't even look good in a bikini anymore" He said and you gasped.

"Are you calling me fat?" You asked and he groaned. Rubbing his hand over his face.

"I don't feel like fighting right now. I'm just saying the truth s'all" He said.

"You just walked right into a fight. Sometimes the truth doesn't have to be said out loud, you prick" You said before grabbing your keys and leaving.

Liam: You and Liam were in the middle of (almost) having sex. He was always great in bed and hopefully you were too.

When you first started having sex Liam loved when you rode him. It was his absolute favorite position and he's told you that on many occasions.

"Mmm. Babe I wanna ride you" You whispered against his lips.

"Not tonight" He said and you sat up confused.

"Why not? You used to love when I rode you" You questioned and he sighed.

"Well. Lately you've been getting a bit... Bigger. A-And last time we had sex and you rode me I couldn't really breathe properly" He said in the nicest way possible.

Liam wasn't at all trying to make you feel bad. He was just telling you the truth. You had hurt him without knowing it.

"Oh" You said and moved from your straddling position.

You got out of bed and turned out the light.

Liam sighed. Knowing that he had hurt your feelings.

"Babe. Im sorry" He said.

You nodded and smiled at him.

You got into bed and laid on your side. As far away from Liam as possible.

You had to lose weight fast.

Louis: "You are so annoying" Louis yelled.
You let out a loud scream.

"How so?" You asked. You were both in the middle of an argument. It was 5 months after your honey moon. All you both seemed to do was fight.

This fight, however, was started from a bill that cost over $7,000 american dollars. (Bc I don't know what $7,000 dollars is in euros/pounds/ any other type of currency)

You hadn't told him you went shopping and that's what pissed him off the most.

You didn't think he'd care to much since he was rich. Plus you were going to pay him back. You just needed the clothes.

"You nag all the time" He groaned and you scoffed.

"And you don't?" You asked.

"How does one even spend over $7,000 dollars in a day?" He asked.

"I needed new clothes. My old clothes don't fit" You said.

"Well, maybe if you stopped eating so much than you'd be able to fit your clothes" He said and you gasped.

"Are you calling me fat?" You asked.

He smirked. Knowing that he had gotten into your head and ticked you off.

"Maybe I am. It wouldn't be bad if you lost some weight. Maybe having sex with you would be way more pleasurable then" He said.

Your eyes filled up with tears. You grabbed your flats and slipped them onto your feet. Then you grabbed your purse than keys.

"Go on. Run away from all your problems like you always do." He said and you threw up your middle finger.

You ripped off your wedding ring and threw it at him.

"Fuck you, louis. I'm gaining weight because I'm pregnant with your kid" You yelled then stormed out the house.

Niall: "hey baby girl, you want some ice cream?" Niall asked your 2 year old daughter.

She nodded her head really fast.

"1 scoop or 2?" He asked and she put up one finger.

He scooped out the ice cream into a bowl and sat it in front of her.

"How about you my love?" He asked you. You put a finger to your chin and tapped it.

"Can I have 4 scoops please?" You asked and his smile fell a bit but you brushed it off.

"Uh yeah. Sure" He said.

He gave you your 4 scoops and you ate it fast.

"Done already?" He asked and you smiled and nodded.

"I have to make a call" Niall said fast and walked into your room.

You started to clean up your daughter and told her to go play in her room.

She did as she was told.

You decided that you'd go check on Niall and his phone call.

When you got to the door you reached for the knob but then stopped when you heard Niall say your name.

"Mate. (Y/N) Is alway eating. Like she eats as much as she did when she was pregnant with (y/d/n)..... No mate, She isn't pregnant. She literally just got off her period last week.... No mate, I love her. But I don't exactly feel attracted to her looks anymore. Her personality has been weird too. She's been really clingy and she's been acting dumb a lot.... Exactly, I just feel like we're only together because we have a kid. I just don't know if it's because she's gained so much weight or if it's because her personality change but I'm just not attracted.... Yeah. Thanks for the talk.... Nah, I'll stay for our daughter" He said and your heart broke into two.

He doesn't love you anymore?

You hadn't noticed that you had been gaining weight and honestly, you hadn't noticed you were being clingy either.

Maybe if you left him alone and lost some weight then he'll like you. (FIRST OFF, PLEASE NEVER CHANGE YOURSELF FOR A BOY. You are beautiful as you are. If he can't appreciate that then you need to leave the relationship)