Imagine: He gets another girl pregnant while you're pregnant. (Niall)

Niall:
"Chinese or Pizza?" Niall asked once he walked into your shared home.

"Mmm. The baby is feeling Chinese." You said while rubbing your huge 7 months belly.

"Anything for my two favorite girls" He said and then kissed you on the cheek.

He slipped his shoes on and grabbed a jacket.

"Ill be back soon. Oh and here's the mail." He said whilst handing you the mail and leaving.

You smiled at the door and looked down at the mail lying in your hands.

"Let's see what we have here" You said and then looked through the different letters.

One was your new credit card, which thankfully had your name on it.

Another was from your work. It mainly told you about all the upcoming events.

And the last one was to Niall. The letter was all the way from Brazil which was very odd.

Niall had never mentioned a friend from there, hell he barely talked about his friends from Ireland.

You shrugged your shoulders and opened the letter and began to read it. It read:

'Dear Niall,

I know this is very unexpected and crazy but I just felt the need to tell you this sooner rather than later.

Remember when we met in Brazil, the place I currently reside, well what happened was magical.

I know you thought it was a mistake but to me it wasn't. I think I love you.

But that's not what this letter is about. Niall...

Im pregnant. Im only about 5 months and I know that you might not want this baby-- our baby. But I do and I'd appreciate if you'd help and maybe be in the baby's life as the father.

I will be living in Brazil for another month before I move over to England.

I just hope this all works out well and that you'll love our baby as much as I do. Maybe along the way we can be together.

But anyways... Yeah.

Sincerely,

Monica Dee'

You couldn't believe your eyes. This letter was basically all you needed to shut down.

This couldn't be right, he couldn't have cheated on you.

You're pregnant for heaven's sake.

You began to pace back and forth in the main hallway of your house until you heard the front door open and then close.

You decided to play it cool and see if he'll tell you. If he does then maybe he will beg for forgiveness.

"Hey baby" he said. He went in for a kiss on the lips but you quickly turned your head to the side.

He gave you a questioning look and went into the dining room.

He sat down the food and you sat in on of the chairs. As did he as he gave you your food, but at the moment... It was the last thing on your mind.

"Hey. I haven't really gotten to ask you about the tour." You suddenly said.

"Why the sudden interest?" He asked as he sipped on his soda.

"Well... You know. You went to Brazil and I've always wanted to go there. How was that?" You asked.

You slowly took the letter out of your pocket and gripped it tightly under the table.

"'S okay" He replied.

"What did you do there?" You asked and he shrugged.

"Stayed in the hotel the whole time. The fans there were crazy and actually slept out side the hotel. Haven't seen so many out there since about 2012" He nervously chuckled but you put on a bitter smile.

"Welp. That's not what the letter said" you bitterly said and roughly handed him the letter.

His eyes quickly scanned it. Multiple emotions fan through his face. But the biggest and most reoccurring one was guilt.

"Y-You believe this?" He asked and he visibly swallowed his spit.

"yeah. Don't you? I knew you weren't in the hotel the whole time, Niall. You guys were flooding twitter and my instagram notifications were of tags and mentions of pictures of you while you were out."

"I.... Baby please" He said but you quickly stood up, as quickly as a 7 months pregnant lady can.

And walked to the door and slipped on your flip flops.

You turned to Niall and scoffed and then said,

"Go fuck yourself"