Requested: He wants to propose (Harry)

Harry's POV

"Hey Zayn. I need your help" I asked. While walking into his living room.

"What's up Haz?" He smiled up at me. Sitting his phone on his lap and patting the seat next to him.

"Well, I really want to propose to Christina but I'm scared. What if she doesn't want to get married yet? Like how do I know if it's the right time? What if she's hesitant? What if I end up scaring her away?" I asked. My voice was trembling. I was nervous about all of this.

"Mate. Think about it. How long have you been together?" Zayn asked.

"Two years" I replied.

"That's a good amount of time to fall in love and to want to get married. To me it seems like you aren't worried about her being scared... You're worried about you being scared. You're worrying way to much. If you both love each other with everything you have then you should get married. Christina is a lovely girl and all of us love her to bits and pieces. You'd be dumb to let her slip. There may be a lot of 'what ifs' that you're worried about but at the end of the day if you can easily say 'I love you' and she replied without a second thought then she is the one. I was nervous when it came to proposing to Perrie but I figured that if she loved me like she said she did, that I should trust that she'd say yes and I let it go from there" Zayn said and I smiled at him.

He was completely right. If we love each other than I should go for it. Maybe just maybe she'll say yes.

~~~~~~~~~

AWE ZAYN'S HEART TO HEART WAS BEAUTIFUL OMGEE.

This was requested but I have an aunt named Christina. (Not by blood, we're two different races soooo) She's pretty she has blonde hair and is pale as ever and she gave birth to the cutest 6 month old baby ever omg.

Cutest mixed baby in the world I swear. Maybe one day I'll put a picture of him on one of the imagines. Tell me if you guys would like that?

Also... ZAYN SLAYED FLAPPY PIG TODAY. His slay tweet is at the top/side if you wanna see it❤️

NOT EDITED AT ALL. OMG THIS FONT GIVES ME LIFE. IDK WHY I HAVE IT. PIC OF IT WITH ZAYNS TWEET. (it's gone but it's up in the media. I think it was a glitch but I liked that font)