Requested: He catches you Twerking (Harry)

Today was a rainy Saturday and there was literally nothing to do.

You tried watching Tv, reading a book, and eating but that only took up half the day.

So you decided to make some vines.

Mainly pointless ones, some about the blue and black, white and gold dress but nothing important until the idea came to you.

Why not make a twerk vine.

Your ass is huge and it'd get plenty of loops, likes, and comments. So why not.

You got the music you wanted which happened to be Ellie Goulding Burn, the twerk remix.

And began.

There were many ways you could shoot the video.

So many places in your house that you could make it.

You just decided to do it on the floor in front of the body mirror in your room.

You got on the floor and started.

No surprise that the video turned out great after posting it you decided to do a but more of this twerking.

You literally twerked for an hour until you heard a loud groan.

You turned to your bed room door and saw your boyfriend standing in the door with a obvious boner.

"shît, how long were you there?" You asked.

He smirked and walked towards you.

"Long enough." He said.

"Why'd you stop?" He asked you and you shrugged.

"You should do that more often. Might end up getting you laid" He said and you started laughing.

~~~~~~

Im so sorry this is horrible but I had no clue how to actually write this cause I mean I DONT TWERK😂.

Ily bye