Prefrence: He calls you fat (part 2)

Harry:
"baby, pick up the phone. You know I love you, for you. I don't care if you've gained a few extra pounds. I just hate to see you so down. I shouldn't of said that though and I know that but please just answer my calls. I'm worried sick"

This was the 20th voicemail from harry that You had heard in this past week.

You wanted space from him but he was making it hard. He called you 24/7 either on your phone or on your mum's phone.

"Maybe you should hear him out. Love, he has a lot on his plate too. It could of just been a way of him trying to help" She said and you puffed out some air.

"He knew I felt insecure" You said.

"Yeah, well aren't we all. He still loves you. He's been blowing up both of our phones and your father's might be next. Just give him another chance" She said and You sighed.

"I guess" You said and then grabbed your stuff. You hugged your mum goodbye and then left the house.

When you got to you and Harry's flat you unlocked he door and went upstairs.

When you got to the room you saw Harry sleeping cutely with the phone on his ear.

You sat your stuff down and moved his phone. You took off your clothes and slid on one of his shirts and got into bed with him. Wrapping your arm around him.

He started to wake up a bit. Soon enough he turned to face you and gave you a unexpected kiss.

"Im so sorry baby. I love you so much and I never want to loose you" He said. You smiled and nodded.

"I love you too" You said and then you both fell asleep.

Liam:
It has been a month since the awkward talk you and Liam had about your weight.

Since that day you have been going to the gym everyday and eating less than you were supposed to.

Liam was worried for you but every time he tried to talk to you about it, you brush him off.

Today was one of your weigh in weeks. Basically every other week you weigh in and see if you gained or lost any weight.

This week you wanted to lose enough so that you wouldn't hurt Liam. So you tried extra hard. You only ate 360 calories a day and tried to stay under 100 grams of sugar.

Your protein intake was very small but you didn't mind.

This week you hadn't drunk enough water so you had been feeling dizzy, a lot.

"I'm going to the gym. Wanna come?" You asked Liam and he nodded.

He quickly got dressed into a white v-neck and basketball shorts.

When you got there you went straight for the weights and decided you wanted to lift 400 pounds. 200 on each side.

"Wanna spot me?" You asked Liam and again he nodded.

You started slowly at first and then when you got the hang of it you got a bit faster.

"Babe, slow down. You need to get some water" Liam said and he helped you put the weight back on to the thing. (Lolz)

You both walked over to the water fountain and grabbed cups.

You started to feel a bit dizzy but ignored it. You waited for Liam to get his water and then you started to fill up your cup too.

When you started to gulp it down your dizziness got worst. Then all of a sudden it came up.

The water and the little bit of food you had last night.