Requested: He's going to take you to a family Reunion (Niall)

Briana's POV

"Babe I need to talk to you" Niall said once I walked into our shared bedroom.

He's been acting strange for the last few days.

Like, he always talked on the phone mysteriously and left me at home for hours on end and recently he's bought some suit cases.

It was my best guess to think that he was leaving me for another woman.

"I... I break up with you first" I said. Tears brimming my eyes.

"bri, What the hell are you talking about?" He asked confused.

"You.. Your leaving me right? For another woman?" I asked.

He shook his head fast.

"No, baby why would you think that. I love you so freaking much it hurts."

"Well. You are always whispering into your phone and you got suit cases and you aren't barely home." I said while sniffling.

"Oh shit. No baby that wasn't because I was leaving you. Baby, I was planning a trip to go see my family. I hadn't bought the tickets yet because I was waiting to ask you." He said.

I let out a sigh of relief.

"So, you want me to meet your family?" I asked.

"Yes baby. Ever last but of my family so they can see how lucky I am" He said.

"Okay. I'll go" I said.

"Great. The flight is next week".