Imagine: He leaves you for someone else before you get hurt (Zayn)

"Fuck, baby." You heard Zayn's deep voice grunt.

"What the hell?" You whispered to yourself and then walked up the stairs.

"My own little who. Mmmmm you fuck me better than (Y/N) ever could." He moaned.

Upon hearing that you slammed the door open.

In the room was your, no ex, boyfriend with the lovely model, Gigi Hadid having sex on your bed.

"What the actual?" You breathed out.

Zayn pulled out but made no effort into making you forgive him.

"What the fuck are you doing?" You screamed.

"Look, (Y/N) I've been looking for a way to tell you for a while but... I don't love you. I never have, I love Gigi." He stated and shrugged.

"Huh?" You asked.

"I only dated you for the publicity that I would get. I mean, Zayn Malik dates regular black girl. Now that's a story." He gave a smug smile.

"So for 2 years and a marriage proposal it was all fake?" You asked, voice cracking.

"Pretty much"

"So why did you propose to me in the first place?" You asked.

"Again, publicity. The world went wild when they saw that big ole rock on your finger." He chuckled.

You shook your head and then went into the closet.

"Y-You can continue, i'm just packing." You said.

"Nah, we'll wait. I have manners"

You bitterly chuckled at the lie and then grabbed the suitcase and packed all your clothing.

When that was done with you exited the closet and went into the bathroom and took all your make up and such.

"Done?" He impatiently asked.

"Almost." You said.

You took off the necklace you wore that held your promise ring and sat it on the table.

You also took off your charm bracelet he got you, and the engagement ring and sat them down.

Last but not least you got your photo albums and figured out which ones were family and which were from you two.

"Here." You said as you handed Zayn the jewelry and the book.

"Bye."

And then like that you were gone.

You got into your car and broke down, you didn't know what to do.

You'd thought about phoning one of the boys but decided against it because they were probably in on this too.

So, with a flood of tears rolling down your eyes, you decided to just drive.

•••

It was around 4am when you got sleepy but you were on a random highway so stopping wasn't an option.

You kept driving, mainly in circles.

It was only for a few seconds that you started to nod off when you heard a loud car horn and then everything went dark.

•••

Zayn's POV

"I can't believe you actually broke it off with her." Gigi said.

"I know..." I sighed and looked at the promise ring that I had given (Y/N) on our anniversary.

It had felt so long ago, her face had this huge smile on it, her skin was absolutely flawless, and her eyes glistened from the tears.

I remember it like yesterday.

'I will always love you, baby' I had told her.

'Never leave me?' She had asked.

'Never' I replied.

Oh how funny things are.

I ruined it.

Yes originally she was all from publicity but as I grew to know her I became attached, too attached.

So I started cheating on her... With Gigi.

I never meant to get caught, I just wasn't smart enough to at least try and save what I had... What we had.

So I lied, said I never loved her.

"Let's get some sleep" Gigi sighed and I nodded.

I laid back and tried to sleep but every time I closed my eyes, the image of (Y/N) crying, was there.

The look of utter disgust was on her face and in here beautiful eyes I say regret, betrayal... Heartbreak.

•••

Thankfully I found sleep at some point of the night but was woken up only hours later by a phone call.

"Hello?" I groaned into the phone.

"Man, you need to look at twitter... NOW." I heard Liam's voice shout.

"Why?" I asked.

"It's about (Y/N)" He said.

I grabbed my phone and when on twitter.

'(Y/N), aka Zayn Malik's fiancé was found on i-76, early morning in the middle of a crash cite. Witnesses say that she had seem to let go of the wheel and started to swerve into the opposite lane...'

I quickly tapped on the account and read the follow up tweet that continued the story.

'The car she was in was hit pretty bad by a huge Truck and nobody knows if anybody made it. Sources says that resides at the *** hospital and will be there until full recovery'

My eyes widened and I hopped out if bed.

I threw on some pants and a shirt and then slipped on some black Docs.

I grabbed my keys and drive to the hospital.

•••

When I arrived I ran inside and to the front desk.

"Hi, I'm here for (Y/F/N)" I breathed out and the lady nodded.

"Wait over there" she said and I walked to where she had pointed.

It was probably an hour before the doctor came to talk with me.

"(Y/N) is doing fine but sadly she lost the baby." He said.

"Baby?" I asked.

"Yes, (Y/N) was about 3 months along but when the truck made it's impact the baby died on cite. I'm so sorry."

~~~

HEYYY BOO.

Lolololol.

I've had the fucking flu since Thursday... My life sucks.

I dont have school today so enjoy this little update.

Okay byeeeee