Imagine: He leaves your for someone else before you get hurt(Harry)

Trigger warning: There will be a tiny reference to self harm and depression and there may be death...

••
Your POV

"Are you ready, baby?" Harry asked.

You were in the middle of getting dressed for a date with your boyfriend of two years.

Lately he had been acting strange. When you ask about it, though, he replies with 'work' or 'Im just feeling a bit stressed at the moment'

You never thought anything of it.

Last week he had asked you on this date and told you that it was important. So of course yu agreed.

Maybe he'd finally propose to you.

"Yeah. Here I come!" You shout and slip on your heals.

You walked out of the room.

"I... Wow, you look stunning" He mumbled with little to no enthusiasm.

You shrugged it off because he did look tired and at least he was trying.

"Thanks." You reply and you walk out of the house to his BMW.

You get into the passenger side without his usual assistance.

It also received a shrug.

••
The drive to the restaurant was short.

Thankfully, Harry opened your door so you knew he was feeling a bit better.

"Hello, Name?" The host asked.

"Styles" Harry answered.

"Ah. This way." The host said and then walked off.

You followed and were led to a table in the far back of the restaurant, in one of the darkest booths.

It was odd because Harry knew You hated being in the dark whilst eating.

"Uhhh. This booth is pretty dark. Do you think we could maybe get another one?" You asked the host.

"This was specifically requested by the person who made the reservation. Only they can change it." He said and then walked away.

You let out a breathe and sat down, trying to get over your anger.

"So. What was it that was so important?" You asked Harry.

"Uh... It can wait after the food." He said and you nodded.

Soon enough a waiter came and took your order. There still wasn't any talking and you could tell that there was tension in the air.

When the food finally came you both ate and then started to debate on if you wanted dessert.

"I'll come back in 5 mins to see it your mind is made, yeah?" The nice waiter asked and I nodded.

"What was so important? You've basically ignored me all night." You sighed.

"Just... Please don't get mad." Harry said. You shrugged and agreed.

"Okay well, you remember how I needed a new PA 8 months ago?" He asked and you nodded.

"Well I.. Uh.. I found one. Her name is Riley and she was really nice. So originally it was strictly business and I knew that but I ended up inviting her to company parties because you were busy." He said and his breathe got a bit shaky.

"One night I got a hotel room because the party was in Belgium. Riley and I flew over and then went to the party. I never invited you to this party and I have no clue why. I just had a feeling you would say no so I just invited Riley." He continued. Your eyebrows were furrowed. What was this leading to?