Imagine: Telling your child that's you're pregnant. (Louis)

Louis-

"Trinity." You called out to your 3 year old daughter.

"Huh mumma?" She asked.

"Come 'ere bub. Mummy and daddy has something to tell you." You called again.

Not even 5 seconds later you and Lou saw your little girl sliding down the steps in her frozen night gown.

"I thought daddy changed you." You said and then looked at louis.

"Yeah, I thought he did too" Louis sternly said to your daughter.

"Sorry dada. I change back" She shrugged and sat on your lap.

"Well anyways. We have to tell you something very important." You said.

Your daughter looked at you and gave you a loving smile. You smiled back at her.

"Baby. Mummy and daddy are having another baby!" You exclaimed.

"What? How? Where is it? Can I hold it?" She asked. You chuckled and shook your head.

"The baby is inside mummy's tummy" You said and she looked down at your stomach.

"So does that mean you're going to get fat like the other mummy's do?" She asked and you heard louis laugh.

"Yeah but that's only until the baby gets here"

"How did it get in there?" She asked while poking your stomach.

"Daddy put it there." You replied.

"But... How?" She asked and you're breathe hitched slightly.

"He just did. But aren't you happy you're gonna be a big sister?!?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Yeah!"