Imagine: He gets another girl pregnant while you're pregnant (Niall PART 2)

Your POV

"Latest news. Niall Horan from the famous band, One Direction has been spotted out with a new las over the weekend. The lovely lady seemed to be heavily pregnant and looked to depend on Niall. The two were spotted in a bunch of local shops buying new baby clothes. Sadly, we haven't seen Niall out with his actual pregnant girlfriend (Y/N) in a while. Are they even together any more? Who's this new girl? Is Niall really the father of (Y/N)'s baby? We've got more lat-"

You quickly changed the channel and wiped your tears.

It's been two months since you've spoken to Niall. Two months since he's gotten the letter and it's been a month since Niall's mistress arrived in the U.K and took over your apartment.

Lately, all the news was focused on them and it honestly broke your heart.

The day after you left you blocked Niall's number and then went to live with a friend of your's.

She let you live with her until the baby was born, then you decided to move back in with your parents.

You were currently 9 months pregnant. Today you had your planned C-section which was really exciting for you.

You and your friend had been so happy to meet your baby.

"Do we have everything?" You asked your friend and she nodded.

You both hopped in her car and then drove to the hospital. (Why tf did I say airport at first😂)

When you got there your friend helped you into the lobby and you requested a room.

When you got to one, the nurse gave you a gown and left you to change.

"I hate hospitals" You groaned and your friend chuckled.

"But baby Horan is almost here" She said and you felt a slight ping in your chest.

"Hello, hello" you heard a deep male voice speak.

"Hey doc" you said and then sat back on your bed.

"We're just going to do a sonogram. Your water has broke right?" He asked and You nodded your head.

It had happened the day before but the doctor sent you home and told you to come back today since you weren't even 1 centimeter dilated and Because you were already due for a c-section the next day.

"Okay here we go" the doctor said and then he began.

"How do you feel about natural birth?" He asked.

You shrugged but then closed your eyes a bit because of the tight clinching feeling from the contraction you were having.

"Why?" Your friend asked the doctor, concerned.

"Well she's been in a slow labor, that's very normal. But during the night or some time this morning the baby flipped from feet first to head first. You can still do a c-section since it was scheduled or you can do natural birth." He said and you thought over the options.

"I'll do natural" You said and then he nodded.

"Okay we'll be getting your room ready right now. Ill be back in a second to check how dilated you are." He said and then left the room.

"Hand me my phone" You said and your friend looked at you as if you were crazy.

"Who are you calling?" She asked and you rolled your eyes.

"Niall." You murmured and dialed his number after unblocking it.

"Hello? (Y/n)?" Was the first thing you heard.

You instantly broke down.

"What's wrong?" He panicked.

You sniffled and wiped away your tears.

"I... Uh... I'm in Labor" You murmured and you could hear Niall's breathing hitch.

"I... You can't be." He said but you shrugged even though he can't see you.

"The baby wants out" you joked but obviously he wasn't glad about the timing.

"I.. I'm with Monica getting things for the baby.. We're all the way in Ireland.. She.. Uh.. She met my mam" He said and the tears started to build up again.

"Oh I understand. Her baby is more important than mine." You sobbed out and he sighed.

"I didn't mean it like that... I just. I want to be there but I-"

"You can't... I understand. This is it, I'm done." You said and then hung up the phone despite his protests.

When the doctor came back he checked you and informed you that it was time to push.

After 4 long hours your baby girl was brought into the world.

You decided to name her Brooklyn Maria Horan. It was such a beautiful name for such a beautiful baby.

She was yours... Just yours.

The next day you heard a light knock on the door. You were currently in the middle of breast feeding Brooklyn.

"Come in" You yelled. The first thing you saw was balloons and then a bunch of white roses, your favorite (HA BITCHES THAT'S MY FAV)
And then you saw a head full of dyed blonde hair.

"I... Wow. She's so tiny" He said after he sat all the stuff down.

You couldn't look him in the face.

"Yeah" you dully replied.

"What's her name?" He asked.

"Brooklyn Maria Horan" You replied nonchalantly.

Your voice was emotionless.

"Please... I can't stand it princess. I miss you so damn much. I can't believe what I did but I was lonely. I shouldn't of done it and I know that it comes with consequences but I'm up for the challenge as long as you and our baby girl is in the picture.... Just please baby. Look at me... Talk to me... Hit me.. Do something but please don't say that you don't love me anymore"

He cried out. You turned your head and saw small tears running down his blank pale cheeks. They were slowly turning a light pink color.

"Please leave" was all you said before turning your daughter away from his view.

"Please" He whimpered but you had already texted your friend to come back and help.

She got there fast and threatened Niall to get out or she'd call security.

"Brooklyn, there are times in your life where people will test your worth. They will cheat you and try to break you and make you think that they are all you have but that's never true. They want to see if you're a fighter or not. I'm a fighter... all for you. Maybe in the future me and daddy cam make amends but for now, he tested my worth and was very sad that the outcome wasn't a forgiving girl." You said and then kissed your new born on the forehead.

"I love you"