good old days. (32 extend)

You sighed as Jeff threw you into the back of the van casually, everyone being overly obnoxious and loud as usual in the front of the van listening to "Champagne Problems" by Taylor Swift. Though you didn't really know what those new songs or memes, or shows were, since you were locked in there for so long.

You rolled over on your side as Jeff and Ben threw themselves on top of Hoodie and Masky, who shoved them off and yelled for Toby to start driving, only for him to floor it immediately, causing you to hit the doors so hard you felt the air get knocked out of you, groaning, "Ah, fuck."

Everyone went dead silent after you literally WHISPERED those words, wheezing for air as they all slowly turned back towards you, eyes widened.

"Y/N?" E.J spoke gently, "you okay?"

You, finally catching your breath, managed to nod as you got onto your knees, wiping your mouth, "Yeah, I'm as good as a girl can be when she just got out of traumatizing captivity for nine months- uh, Toby." You said sternly, he perked his head up like a puppy as you grunted, "Take me to my home."

Everyone went silent as you looked around at them, adjusting yourself and grabbing onto the back of the seats shoulders, "Hey! Guys... I'm not joking around anymore, I'm low-key just tired and miss my mom and my comfy bed, and my best friends... Please guys?" You frowned when they continued to ignore you, causing you to turn around and cross your arms, knowing they wouldn't listen. Yawning, you rubbed your tired eyes and rested your head on your knees.

You were so tired.

_______

You woke up to a white ceiling, the warmth and softness of the mattress hugging your body. You looked around and blinked profusely, you were in your room, in your home.

Your family.

Your friends.

They must've been worried sick, they probably think you're dead.

You sprung out from your sheets, clumsily running out of your room and into the hallways, "Mom?! Dad! I'm here! I'm home! Guys?"

You skidded to a stop, noticing you were in fluffy ankle socks, and not your dirty outfit from before. You looked down at your legs and noticed you were in shorts, then at your top. Who the hell bathed and dressed you?

Panicking, you reached for your phone and pulled out your messages from the group chat.

_______

Dumbass:

Who the hell bathed me and shit?

Y'all I did not consent

Like wtf.

Jeffery Dahmer:

We didn't do shit lmao

We just left your on your damn porch and your mom opened the door and it like freaked the piss outta her

The dog did actually piss on you tho so she like obviously probably bathed you herself

Dumbass

Tics:

Yeah I got it on video

It was rlly funny