🤡🤡(30 lmao i lied this aint the 31st chapter lmao)

(I will inform you when to play the song at the right moment. Or you can play it now if you want!)

BRO

WIAT STOP

look at this beautiful fanartttt OF MY BBY by lostchild420

AND SOME ALSO COOL FANART FROM Thunderclap69  WHO WANTED TO DRAW MY WEIRD IDEA FOR CHICKEN NUGGET FLOWERS (how did you even make this look good like?-)

AND SOME ALSO COOL FANART FROM Thunderclap69 WHO WANTED TO DRAW MY WEIRD IDEA FOR CHICKEN NUGGET FLOWERS (how did you even make this look good like?-)

AND SOME ALSO COOL FANART FROM Thunderclap69  WHO WANTED TO DRAW MY WEIRD IDEA FOR CHICKEN NUGGET FLOWERS (how did you even make this look good like?-)

tHANKIES LIKE SERIOUSLY GIVE THEM SOME CREDIT AND FLOWERS AND PEEPS AND YUM ❤️🙈

enjoy this overly long chapter that you can split into two :))

ALSO ITS UNEDITED AND PROBABLY HAS LIKE A MILLION GRAMMA ERROS PLS IGNORE IT TILL I GET THE MOTIVATION TO EDIT It :,)

^^^

You finally ended up getting the party supplies after, like... four hours of shenanigans, mainly cause by: Leo, BEN, Toby, and of course, you.

The supreme leader-

It was all going swell, until you had to load all the crap up and go straight to the abandoned schools gym...

Oh, also you all forgot LJ in the candy aisle...

~••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••~

"Ah, shit." You grunted, lifting up the heavy box filled with food stuffs and plates into the back of the van, pushing it to the very corner of the trunk before dusting off your hands, huffing.

The others were inside, carrying the rest of the boxes outside for; ironically, Helen and you to put into the van.

"Uh, (Y/n)?" Speak of the devil.