Well, looks like the twist is taking a plot- ¿? 🤔🤔

You sighed, puffs of air exhaling from your mouth as you stared up at the starry night sky, the moonlight dancing across the dry ground and on your face, illuminating the path you tiredly walked on.

You were currently on your way to your psychopathic family's mansion... apparently they needed your presence to be a referee and watch BEN and Jeff play Uno, cause everyone else except EJ was out of the mansion... And obviously he didn't want to waste his time on "useless card games."

Uno is not useless! Oh, how you'd teach Jack a lesson once you saw his dumb navy mask.

Your sight finally dawned upon an oh-so-familiar mansion, as you quickened your pace and navigated your way towards the front door.

This was only your second time being at this place, so you had to backtrack your steps a few times and turn around— due to you forgetting where the front door even was.

Once you finally found it, you stepped upon the creaky wooden steps, and knocked on the door four times.

As you waited, swaying front side to side and looking at your surroundings, you couldn't help but let your mind wander...

Why are you helping sadistic serial killers with Uno?

Wait— easy question— it's Uno. You obviously couldn't pass a chance to use a free "Uno Reverse, bitch!" On one of them if they roasted and toasted your ass.

They still hadn't opened the door, so, grunting, you lifted your fist—

Right when your knuckles came in contact with the door, you were tackled down on the ground, your hair fell on top of your face, as your hood covered your head. Shit. What? Frick—

You immediately went into fight mode, using the fight tactics your father had taught you many years ago—

You grabbed the persons head, head-butting them as hard as you could, before shifting your leg into a 90 degree angle and lurching it upwards... towards the unknowns crotch.

Didn't matter if they were female, it would still hurt like a nutcracker.

They rolled over to the side and off of you, as you quickly scrambled up and got into a defense pose— but no one was there...

You jerked your head from left, right, back, front again, down, up—

With your hair covering your eyes, you couldn't see the being so well, but you could tell it looked like a demonic piece-of -shit that was clinging to the wall in a "Oh! Hey, are you that demon girl from the Ring?" Type position. Frick.

You gasped, stepping back and tripping over the steps.

"I ain't finna be one of those stupid girls in the horror movies— actually— wait, I wanna die—" you paused as you adjusted your body to rest on your elbows, "Kill me— biATCh!" You blew a raspberry at the oddity, failing to move the hair from your face as you caught a glimpse of the demon crawling down the wall and laughing in an... "glitchy" voice?

"Oh shoot never mind imma head ou—" you rolled backwards and got up, immediately bolting around the house, trying to find a unlocked window or door. You didn't want to die to a dumb demon— maybe you didn't actually want to die in general.

You knew better than to hide in the woods, they could easily find you and you didn't have anything to protect yourself with, but Jeff and BEN could.