wow you had to wake me up- oh the actual party octopus! He arrives!!

Hey guys! I just recently figured out I have Tinnitus! For years. And I never thought anything of it. I thought it was normal 😱😱🤓

And as I'm writing this I hear a loud ringing, and y'know what? Doesn't bother me that much since I'm so used to it!!

Perks of being stupid.🤓

Anyway, it can be very aggravating when I try to fall asleep; and it can be different sounds too! Sometimes I hear faint buzzing (sometimes it mixes with the ringing, like right now) , a sound that resembles a heartbeat, "roaring", etc. life's whack y'all 😎

Anyway, just wanted to say that cause it's super weird and stuff :,))

Also I saw Onward and Call of The wild this weekend with a few friends in the drive in theater for the first time!! It was awesome. The today I went on a canoe trip with my family and me and my brother kept splashing eachother and my dad flipped our the canoe over it's was hilarious 🤡 also I have a party to go to tmrw I'm super excited for that too hehehahahhdbbdvdb

Onward was rlly cute you should see it <3

Heh.

ONWARD WITH THE STORY WHOres🥰

•.•°•._________________.•°•.•

You expected to have a dream influenced by Zalgo: violet, scary, depressing, etc, but you didn't!

Instead it was about Leo and you cuddling on a flying mantis.

If "question mark" was a sound that's what you're probably making right now.

Also Leo made tacos and had a weird birthmark. Which he doesn't have.

And the clouds were toasters with scary-ass eyes.

Maybe Zalgo did influence it—

You stared at your bedrooms wall, a stoic expression melted across your face as you sighed, your day clothes still on from your nap you had previously.

It was still day out, so maybe you didn't take a long nap?

Your headache was gone, at least!

You groaned, stretching your body across the mattress as you felt your bones crack, 'ow'ing as you did so.

You looked down at your body, feeling a wave of insecurity pass over your conscious as your nibbled your fingers.

Your (masculine/slim/curvy/chubby/frail/body type) body; though gorgeous no matter how many stretch marks or cellulite there or wasn't there, you didn't think so. Leo has told you this countless times, knowing you've grown insecure of yourself for awhile now.

You sighed, thinking you needed to (lose/gain) weight was an understatement. You've struggled with your eating habits for years now, and constantly compared your looks to everyone else's.

"Maybe I could starve myself?—"

"(Yyyyy/nnnnn)! How's my favorite person ever?" Leo's voice shot through the room, making you jump a bit.

Leo; in his glory and majesty; waltzed through the door and spotted you, smiling widely before jumping on top of you, hugging you tightly.

You wheezed, almost sure you were about to get a hemorrhage just before he let go and laid on top of you horizontally, smiling at you.

"Leo, my 'ami-hoe,' what're you doing?"

"I missed you. It's been hours!"

You furrowed your eyebrows, pursing your lips into a line as your (color) eyes searched the clock on your wall...