12. Roman always Gets Revenge

Onika Tanya Maraj
June 15th, 2018
Atlanta, Georgia

It's been two days sense YG had come out of his coma. And it had only been one day since I got a hit put on Deandres main man, knocked his ass off the map.

He might move fast but my men always move faster. I'm out for blood. People have been testing me and mine for too long.

I will never put my wife through something like I did a few years ago, I almost lost her forever. I refuse to ever let someone fuck with my home. 

I already planned a move to a new place. I'm not playing around anymore shit is getting too dangerous and I'm sure a war is about to strike out at any moment.

Soon as Deandre realize his main hitta wasn't no where to be found. I know the first place he coming to.

Me and Bey were due to move tomorrow. I had to get a move on it as fast as I could. I got a few moving men booked and ready, and we had spent the last two days packing all our belongings.

"Baby pass me the tape." I hear Beys soft voice say to me.

I quickly snapped out of my thoughts as I finished tapping up the box in front of me.

I passed the tape to her and stared at her longingly.

I'm in love with this woman. How could somebody make me feel this way? She really was the only soft part of my heart. She made me soft, she makes me vulnerable in all the right ways.

"Why are you staring?" Bey had a glint of amusement in her eyes as her cheeks tinted red.

"I'm just thinking about how much I love you, I don't know if I could do this shit without you Bey. You make me sane. You make me feel whole, you really are my queen." I scoot closer to her on our nearly empty bedroom floor, taking her hand into mine.

I placed a soft kiss on her hand. She pulled back grabbing my face and bringing me into a warm loving kiss. Butterfly's began to dance in my stomach, is this what being with your soulmate feels like ?

"I love you more Nika, you make me the happiest woman on earth, and I don't know where I'd be had I not met such a wonderful person. I feel like you're my soulmate baby." A bright smile graced her face and her beautiful hazel eyes glossed over.

My arms wrapped around her body and my face rested in her chest.

"Thank you for being the sane part of my insane ass life." I whisper into her.

"I wouldn't have it no other way daddy." She whispers back placing a kiss on the top of my head.

I sighed in contentment, breathing in the natural sent of my soon to be wife.

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles  
June 20th, 2018
Atlanta, Georgia

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles   June 20th, 2018Atlanta, Georgia