1. ATL

Beyonce' Giselle Knowles
May 12th, 2018
Atlanta,Georgia

I sighed this is the third night in a row my fiancée has failed to come home on time

Me and Onika had moved away from New York and relocated in Atlanta just about 6 months ago.

She was finishing up her sophomore year of college and I am currently working as a History professor at the college she attended.

Onika still owns her "pimping" business now more then ever before.

She lately had been getting a lot of orders on the guys she was pimping out and apparently that's what is keeping her away from home.

I don't know what it was, but something was telling me that, that was not the only thing that was keeping her away from home.

I had gotten off of work at 7 pm today and I was hoping that I would get at least some of her attention that she was not devoting to her "job" and school.

Just as I was about to go up to my room, I hear the door creek open. I instantly look towards it to see her beautiful but irritating face making its way through the door.

Even though I was mad at her I still couldn't contain the butterflies that consumed my stomach at her presence. Even after all this time, this woman can still make me nervous like a high school crush.

"Hey, baby." I hear her as she greets me.

I don't say anything nor do I even give her the satisfaction of acknowledgment.

"Bey," Onika's tantalizing voice calls out to me again.

I don't say anything I still just continue to sit and watch the television.

"Bey, for real you're gonna sit here and ignore me?" I listen and tense up as I hear her voice getting closer.

But, I still did not answer, I'm sick of not seeing her everyday when we fucking live together.

I had this strange feeling that maybe she was cheating on me.

My breath hitches as she lightly gripped my face to look up at her from my position on the couch.

I quickly snatch away from her before looking into her eyes.

"Don't fucking touch me Onika." I say with anger laced in my words.

She scrunched up her face obviously surprised at my sudden boldness.

"Bey, what the fuck has gotten into you?"

"Obviously not you" I say more to myself then her.

Not only had Nicki not been coming home,but we haven't been fucking.

I was sexually frustrated and on top of that I had imbedded in my head that Onika was cheating on me .

"B-"