3. Summertime Fine

Onika Tanya Maraj
May 26, 2018
Atlanta, Georgia

Onika Tanya MarajMay 26, 2018Atlanta, Georgia

School has finally let out for the summer. And I am beyond ecstatic.

I can finally spend time with my brat ass fiancée that has been pouting around the house all month.

Just the thought of her brought a smile to my natural resting bitch face.

We still did not find out to cut my tires.

Cause I seen that lil bitch kaleidoscope and she swore up and down she didn't do it after I was about to beat her ass for it.

I know who ever did it was dumb as hell because every crazy person knows if you're going to cut tires only cut three so the insurance won't cover it.

I was currently pulling up to the house I share with my lovely wife.

I had a big day planned for us.

I wanted to take her out shopping drop a few racks on the one that's stuck by my side through all my flaws.

I parked my car directly behind Bey's.

I was home the earliest I had been in weeks.

I was giddy to see the response I provoked out of my girl with my early, unexpected presence.

I texted her and told her not to wait up for me tonight I was going to be late dealing with some stuff at the warehouse.

I unlocked the door walking in not seeing Bey anywhere in sight.

She must be upstairs.

I sat my purse down on the back of the sofa, which reminds me I need to get a new one due to all the sex stains we've left in the suede.

I think I will go with a leather one this time around.

I tried to quietly walk up the stairs without making a sound.

Once I reached the top I made the slight left walking down the hall to the master bedroom.

As I grew closer I could make out Bey's voice.

I scrunched up my face, who the hell is she talking to ?

"Solo, Hell no. Hell no. Hell no. I already told you I was not trying to go to any kind of club. I know you're in town but why can't we go out for drinks at a bar or something. Clubs are way too crowded. Who Nicki?"