6. Friendly fire

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles
June 5, 2018
Atlanta, Georgia

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles June 5, 2018Atlanta, Georgia

"Lo, I don't know" I say into the phone.

Lo was trying to convince me to black out my windows to my car. I wanted a tint but it not sure how dark I want to go.

"You said you wanted a tint Bey, you might as well go the full 9 yards"

I rolled my eyes.

"Loooo seriously." I whined into the phone .

I heard a huff on the other end signaling she was not trying to hear my antics.

"Where is Nika at cause I do not wanna hear that whining. You big ass baby ."

"First of all don't do me. I might be a big ass baby but, my baby likes it so." I say with playfulness seeping in my voice.

"Whatever I'll be over in a little bit."

"Yay, are you bringing Zani ?" I asked with excitement I couldn't wait to get my hands on my God baby.

"Yeah I am Rih suppose to be coming with me. But lord only knows how much she likes to sleep all the time."

I chuckled because it was so true Rih could sleep through an earthquake.

"Well hurry up I'm bored as hell being here by myself."

"Girl where Nicki?"

I huffed dramatically, I know she was coming home as she should, but I still get uneasy and irritated at the fact that she's still selling narcotics.

"Bitch, out doing what she always fucking doing."

"Ooopp somebody got an attitude. Why you don't just let that girl make her money?" Lauren chuckled on the other end but, I found nothing to be amusing at the moment.

" yeah the only thing she gone make for herself is a case, if she does not stop this bafoonary."

"Bey, I don't understand why you're so salty about it though. Because to begin with you came into the relationship knowing that Onika had her foot in illegal dwellings. You can't be mad at her for doing what she was doing even before you came around. You can't come and try to change up the way that she is making her money. I understand that yes it's dangerous. But Nicki is a very intelligent girl and she would not willingly put herself in a position to be caught." I listened to Lo explain.