7. Atlantic Regional

Onika Tanya Maraj
June 6, 2018
Atlanta, Georgia

Onika Tanya MarajJune 6, 2018Atlanta, Georgia

I was not as much panicking as Lo, and Bey. I had come face to face with death many of times. Sometimes even causing it.

YG was laid on my porch covered In bullet wounds.

"Give me my phone!" I yelled out.

He had a weak pulse.

I had to get him in the house.

Rih swiftly brought me my phone not missing a beat.

With shakey and blood covered hands I fumbled with my phone to dial 9-1-1.

My anxiety was acting up because YG is my right hand man, he has been loyal to me since I met him 3 years ago.

I would never want to see this nigga like this plus he has a family.

I quickly got myself together drowning out all the chaos taking place behind me.

"9-1-1 What's your emergency?" As soon as the operator picked up I provided her with Information on his condition being cautious not to say the cause.

I was going to handle whoever did this myself .

After I hung up.

I looked down and see Rih holding cloths to a few of YG's bullet wounds.

I was mad. Angry because I want revenge. angry because they know where I live and they brought this shit to my home.

All the alcohol had clearly not subsided into my body just yet because I was ready to kill somebody.

"Fuck!" I exclaim loudly as I punch a hole into the wall of our living room.

"Nicki!" Bey Yelled running over to me.

Due to my anger I could not feel the damage I knew the wall caused to my hand.

Bey stood in front of me with her hands on my shoulders trying to look me in the eyes.

I looked down at our feet trying my hardest to calm down.

"Look at me Nic" Bey spoke softly.

I blankly looked at her tear stained face.

"Calm down baby it's going to be okay."

I just shook my head at her.